Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL to not make it through the Winter???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Sean:
For you sake, and only your sake, I hope and pray CAL goes out of business so you have to go back to sucking d!ck for a living!

Me too, then I will have reason to quit and not feel bad.....like I wasted all of the expense on learning to fly and now can't stand going to work.

I agree with you....too bad we won't. BTW, I have not flown yet this month on reserve....

Me too, then I will have reason to quit and not feel bad.....like I wasted all of the expense on learning to fly and now can't stand going to work.

I agree with you....too bad we won't. BTW, I have not flown yet this month on reserve....

I'm sure your pillow appreciates it.
BTW, you never know. CAL has a lot of debt coming up, and if they go BK, it will be right to chp 7.
I'd hate to see you out of work, but sure would be nice to see other airlines pick up the pieces of what's left over from a CAL fire sale.

I'm sure your pillow appreciates it.
BTW, you never know. CAL has a lot of debt coming up, and if they go BK, it will be right to chp 7.
I'd hate to see you out of work, but sure would be nice to see other airlines pick up the pieces of what's left over from a CAL fire sale.

Too bad I would not be out of work...flying is not my only gig.

Too bad I would not be out of work...flying is not my only gig.
Yes, but biting pillows and performing fellacio is something you can't claim on your taxes. It's also something you shouldn't be too proud of junior!

Chicago based airline with thousands of employees. They will be supported politically and deals will be made to ensure survival, in one form or another.

TWA had Dick Gephardt, of course he wasn't the president, but he was as powerful a politician as one can get outside the oval office. If the folks at UAL are counting on this sort of maneuver to save the company, good luck.

TWA had Dick Gephardt, of course he wasn't the president, but he was as powerful a politician as one can get outside the oval office. If the folks at UAL are counting on this sort of maneuver to save the company, good luck.

Well, its good that they don't need that kind of maneuver to save the company then.....

Dude, have you flown UAL lately....THEY SUCK.....PERIOD.

The post is from a regional guy....what you say sucks is better than what he has or will have....trust me. Not that UAL is great right NOW but even in its present state...it is better than what some have.

Just flew UAL as a passenger two weeks ago with my family...they don't suck. Trip went as planned...on time both ways, good crews, ect.

I've flown six domestic segments on UAL recently. All ontime, nice crews, clean airplanes. They are now at the top in ontime....Now if they could just get rid of Tilton.
Also, they are going to move their ops control to the Sears tower next year...does not sound like they are planning on closing.
BUT, soon 52 percent of domestic flying will be on the express side...very bad for everyone. I hear the mec and negotiators are making scope a priority, i hope so...

Latest resources

Back