• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL Senority List 8-30-13

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didn't ALPA tell us with this POS contract the ISL was expected in May? Ah well, at least with the 10 year yield spiking since May some one is getting paid for our "lump sum"! BTW, Capital Grill End of Summer Happy Hour tonight baby! Don't sweat it, Grand Admiral Moak will be out of the office by noon on Friday!

Unitedpilotsunion.org

Didn't ALPA tell us with this POS contract the ISL was expected in May? Ah well, at least with the 10 year yield spiking since May some one is getting paid for our "lump sum"! BTW, Capital Grill End of Summer Happy Hour tonight baby! Don't sweat it, Grand Admiral Moak will be out of the office by noon on Friday!

$6.00 tenderloin sliders Hell yeah I told Lee to save me a seat.

The time line was mapped out way before the contract. It has followed the time line pretty close, up to the final stage, after the unions could not come to an agreement on the own, then after mediation failed. Was never said to be done in may if we went to arbitration.

Chairman

I also tried to use my LCAL number, N7xxx. I tried multiple combinations - 007xxx, 0n7xxx, n07xxx. No luck using any of those methods.
Go to the "Proposed Continental" link, put your number in the ID block, do not submit, but copy your number. Then go to the "Proposed United" link, paste your number into the ID block, submit.

Last edited:
Hmmm, a Friendship style graphic on the left, and a pair of L UAL style wings on the right.

No point in being to subtle I suppose.

The "friendship style graphic" to you means what? The wings on the left do not look like L UAL wings. Either way they would look better than the POS CO/RJ wings/ uniform we are about to have.

I'll be the guy wearing the L UAL wings till I retire 15 years from now.

The "friendship style graphic" to you means what? The wings on the left do not look like L UAL wings. Either way they would look better than the POS CO/RJ wings/ uniform we are about to have.

I'll be the guy wearing the L UAL wings till I retire 15 years from now.

That graphic evokes the United Friendship livery of the early 70s, between the Mainliner and Saul Bass schemes. And the wings on the right, in shape, look a whole lot more like previous United wings than Continental wings. I'm not really familiar with with what you guys are going to have.

Anyway, my point was there is no mistaking who this outfit is meant to represent. Kind of like another outfit I know of.

That graphic evokes the United Friendship livery of the early 70s, between the Mainliner and Saul Bass schemes. And the wings on the right, in shape, look a whole lot more like previous United wings than Continental wings. I'm not really familiar with with what you guys are going to have.

Anyway, my point was there is no mistaking who this outfit is meant to represent. Kind of like another outfit I know of.

We will all be wearing CO uniforms. Now you know.

Latest resources

Back