• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL 175's not coming to XJET

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Im not disagreeing, but let's be reasonable.

1) Ipads at Mesa are OPTIONAL. Nobody is forced to do it and paper jepps are still permitted for those who do not have/want the ipad.

2) Did your company pay for your chart case? That's a better comparison than the FMS. Its not like the company is making the pilots pay for the Jepp subscriptio

3) Basically the company is providing the pilots with a paper jepp subscription and an electronic subscription for those who find it worth the cost of the ipad to lighten their load and not have to do jepp revisions.

Essentially most airlines provide a pair of DC (or similar) headsets on the aircraft. Do you dog on guys who decided to buy an $800 pair of Bose? ITS THE EXACT SAME THING!!

Well said. The flight bag reference was spot on. Many paid $300+ for those fancy leather bags with your name inscribed on it. If given the option, I'd be reporting to work with an iPad today.

Thanks Rene!

The brain pool in SGU could use a little chlorine!

Skywest is not getting these aircraft. They are placing a separate E175 order in the next few weeks to fly for United.

Skywest is not getting these aircraft. They are placing a separate E175 order in the next few weeks to fly for United.

But according to others...... OO has had it's day in the sun and its management did not see any of this coming. How could what you say possibly be true? Could the arm chair CEO's be wrong? I believe Rene... OO will die and Mesa will rule the world!!!!

Last edited:
Unless SKWY,Inc is willing to invest in the E175 those planes will go elsewhere. Inc is so busy stepping over dollars to save dimes that they are missing out on opportunities, and losing investor confidence. Part of it has to do with penny-pinching and the other part has to do with putting contract leverage before good business.

JA knew how to invest good money wisely, the only thing current mgmt knows how to do is cut corners and send out fluffy emails.

I bet the BOD is begging to have your insight...

Republic sells frontier and buys eagle with the money. Staffing problems solved.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Rene!

The brain pool in SGU could use a little chlorine!
That is because of all the time spent in Vegas gambling, drinking and road tripping to the Moonlite Bunny, after the Chicken Ranch in Tx closed.....

Latest resources

Back