• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UA to charge UAX employees per segment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If dispatchers are so worthless and not needed, then why are you so worried what a dispatcher would have to say?

Guess the question is, why are you still stuck at the regional level? Who or what is keeping you out of the majors? Or are you one of those guys that will always bitch about being at the regional level, with no intentions to really leave? Just curious, how many years have you "paid your dues" at the regional level?
I am not worried about anything a dikskratcher has to say, if you think "just fly the f-en plane is appropriate" get to a position where you can just fly the f-en plane yourself. If you had followed this industry, at all, you would have noticed that except for a very few positions they have actually been furloughing. With the last furloughs coming back(yay) there will be some movement. And yes after 15+ years I will willingly leave Skyw without a moments hesitation. Skyw and all the other regionals will be scrambling for pilots, good luck, hope you have something to dispatch.....

Who is this being addressed to? You do realize a majority of LCC/Legacy pilots are ex-regional and have gone through what you are describing?
Newsflash, if you are a LLC/Legacy pilot you probably have a Commercial Multi Engine ticket, and have paid said dues, whereas some of the dikscratchers who think they can come here and post krap probably don't have the certificates listed above, do the math....

I am not worried about anything a dikskratcher has to say, if you think "just fly the f-en plane is appropriate" get to a position where you can just fly the f-en plane yourself. If you had followed this industry, at all, you would have noticed that except for a very few positions they have actually been furloughing. With the last furloughs coming back(yay) there will be some movement. And yes after 15+ years I will willingly leave Skyw without a moments hesitation. Skyw and all the other regionals will be scrambling for pilots, good luck, hope you have something to dispatch.....

Let me know if you need help packing. ;) :p

My resignation will occur at 2:01 prior to departure, as per the PPM.

I am gathering by this post you are claiming I am a dispatcher, am I getting this right?

I am gathering by this post you are claiming I am a dispatcher, am I getting this right?
I thought you were the fat buck toothed kid.....that would make you a dispatcher, right? That's what all they look like.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back