• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UA to charge UAX employees per segment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm very offended by your use of the "M" word. You know it's just as bad as the "N" word right!?
What would you call him if he were black and vertically challenged?

Bad news, PBR...looks like your job is pretty close to being outsourced to some joystick jockey on the ground...

http://www.engadget.com/2013/04/11/planesploit-aircraft-hijacking-app/

Absolutely terrified.....
Whatever, 3rd Irish coffee, down, switchin' to beer, planning on a carafe of martinis for lunch, wanna be face down in the bushes by 3 PM. You? Sitting in your cubicle drinking SGU berry flavored Kool Aid, digitizing a keyboard.
Sure glad I am me and not you!

Last edited:
"can seek out targets from the ground by infiltrating radio broadcasts between aircraft and air traffic control, and then use a second communication system to send malicious messages to that could "take full control of the plane" or indirectly affect the pilot's behavior"

This wouldn't even interrupt the USA Today reading....

Whatever, 3rd Irish coffee, down, switchin' to beer, planning on a carafe of martinis for lunch, wanna be face down in the bushes by 3 PM. You? Sitting in your cubicle drinking SGU berry flavored Kool Aid, digitizing a keyboard.

You best be listening to the Doors "well I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer" :beer:
Ahh day drinking. Always seems like a great idea until mid to late afternoon when you become a worthless pile of garbage. haha. Enjoy your day off (atleast I hope this is your day off)

I think I could figure out how to fly it, not well but I think I could get it airborne. It would be that whole landing thing that would get me! Ive watched you guys do it..... looks hard.

Getting it in the air is the hard part. It'll come down on its own.

Well, with that kind of drinking I bet your mouth smells like a litterbox 24-7

Latest resources

Back