• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UA TA passed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scope: What will the pilot group get out of flying the 90-100 seaters?? JOBS.

What the OP meant was...what would the UAL pilot group get in return for relaxing the scope to allow 90-100 seaters to be flown by a regional that already flies the 70-ish seat version of the same airframe.

What the OP meant was...what would the UAL pilot group get in return for relaxing the scope to allow 90-100 seaters to be flown by a regional that already flies the 70-ish seat version of the same airframe.

Well they'll start with threatening the top half of the seniority list with bankruptcy/shutdown/ etc hoping to scare them into submission. And you know what? It will work.

Well they'll start with threatening the top half of the seniority list with bankruptcy/shutdown/ etc hoping to scare them into submission. And you know what? It will work.

Does the "Air Wisconsin Exception" still exist in your scope at United? BAC 146 frames could be replaced one for one. CRJ 1000 anyone?

I don't think so. I'm in the top half of the list and I'd laugh if they threatened me with that. He11, I'm in the airline industry. I'm threatened with that every day contract negotiations or not. I mean, that's right out of the Ferris/Wolf playbook from decades ago. They're going to have to do way better than that.

But if they offered us 10 BILLION TRILLION dollars, I'd consider relaxing scope, but only only if we got the 16% B&C fund contribution match and free internet at our layover hotels as well. And I ain't budging on the internet demand either.....

Im still waiting for somebody to come on and post:

"Once again, UA pilots lower the bar......" LOL

Latest resources

Back