• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

U.S. Air pilot denying AA jumpseaters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't take it personal, they don't even like each other!!!!

Had an East jumpseater and we talked about this very thing. I told him that I smiled and said hello to every pilot I saw in the Charlotte airport. Most would not even make eye contact with me. I asked him what the deal was. He replied, "don't take it personally, we have hated each other, long before we hated you!

Reminds me of Junior high school.

Had an East jumpseater and we talked about this very thing. I told him that I smiled and said hello to every pilot I saw in the Charlotte airport. Most would not even make eye contact with me. I asked him what the deal was. He replied, "don't take it personally, we have hated each other, long before we hated you!

Reminds me of Junior high school.

Don't feel bad dude, 50% don't say hi to me after I say hi to them in CLT, and I am an Eastie. Wonder if they can sense I was born in California.

Don't feel bad dude, 50% don't say hi to me after I say hi to them in CLT, and I am an Eastie. Wonder if they can sense I was born in California.

and then there is the USAirways East Captain who got 5, count them, 5 AA pilots onboard yesterday from Miami. Meanwhile, the gate agent didn't want to take the last three due to departure time. Insistence paid off. Too bad that the 5th AA pilot, sitting in the cockpit, was less than thankful.

Yes. It'll be a pleasant change from the perpetual grumpy faces we've grown accustomed to from Easties.

I find that if I smile first people respond in kind, even when they are Westies. :)

If you are wearing a $675 tie I swear I won't be smirking.

A $675 tie that is a write off is much better than a minimum of $250K lost to the LOA 93 self hostage taking...

Once APA takes over, the east will be shaking down their own for MUCH MUCH more than $675 to keep the graft ( I mean fight) going.

Latest resources

Back