Typical NJA management and dispatch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fracster

Late last week NJA dispatch attempted to send an aircraft into the hurricane. Gust were 40 to 50 knots!!! The FO declined the trip while the Captain tried to accept it. Good job "A" team captain. The company decided to not send the aircraft.
A few days later the FO called in fatigued due to being...faitgued.
The Next day the crew gets shutdown. The captain calls in later that night and the accepts a new brief earlier than the one the crew was given at shutdown. The a$$hole captain accepts this new brief without consulting the FO. The FO declines the brief, rightfully so.

This FO is now being called into Columbus.

This is what you have to deal with at NJA. Sure you want to work here?

Bad management, bad dispatch, FO gets in trouble!! WTF!!!

Sadly, it will take a fatal accident of a fractional aircraft for management and select pilots to understand the term Safety.

What's beyond me is the fact that one accident with media involvement could result in the demise of the fractional company; especially if the fatalities are from "high profile" people. So why take those kinds of risks?

NJA Management:

We know you read this board....good.

You are a bunch of idiots. You are running this company into the ground and we are all laughing at you.

Your Chief pilots, all fleets, need to be replaced. Why do you think there is a revolving door for ACP's. The only long term ACP's are the ones with their heads up their CP's a$$es hoping for advancement. Scheduling and dispatch topics, beaten like a dead horse.

Senior management? Boisture your an idiot. Check your inbox. Maghee and Hart, check boistures box as well. I've never run across so many incompetent people working together at one time.

Fracster said:
NJA Management:

You are a bunch of idiots. You are running this company into the ground and we are all laughing at you.

Your Chief pilots, all fleets, need to be replaced. Why do you think there is a revolving door for ACP's. The only long term ACP's are the ones with their heads up their CP's a$$es hoping for advancement. Scheduling and dispatch topics, beaten like a dead horse.

Senior management? Boisture your an idiot. Check your inbox. Maghee and Hart, check boistures box as well. I've never run across so many incompetent people working together at one time.

Someone is really lucky to get you as an employee! Good luck in whatever the future holds.

The Truth Hurts and NJA will be better without the likes of you.

TTC

TheTruthCMH said:
Someone is really lucky to get you as an employee! Good luck in whatever the future holds.

The Truth Hurts and NJA will be better without the likes of you.

TTC

Instead of trying to fix perceived problems or at least understand them, NJA management would rather sweep them under the rug... Not sure Herb Kelleher would be so impressed... Santulli and Lorenzo - best buddies I am sure.

Best of Luck Fracster

TheTruthCMH said:
Someone is really lucky to get you as an employee! Good luck in whatever the future holds. The Truth Hurts and NJA will be better without the likes of you. TTC

Fracster was a good pilot. It is obvious that it is time for him to do some inner searching on his vacation. Everyone at NetJets wishes him the best of luck and hopes that he finds happiness in his next job. Hopefully at Flops or CS.

Fracster said:
NJA Management:

Sounds like it's someone's last day....

Good luck with that bitter attitude. Hope it works out for you somewhere else....unlikely though, since most people just take their attitude with them.

Hopefully you will learn eventually that every job is what you make of it.

Fracster said:
Late last week NJA dispatch attempted to send an aircraft into the hurricane. Gust were 40 to 50 knots!!! The FO declined the trip while the Captain tried to accept it. Good job "A" team captain. The company decided to not send the aircraft.
A few days later the FO called in fatigued due to being...faitgued.
The Next day the crew gets shutdown. The captain calls in later that night and the accepts a new brief earlier than the one the crew was given at shutdown. The a$$hole captain accepts this new brief without consulting the FO. The FO declines the brief, rightfully so.

This FO is now being called into Columbus.

This is what you have to deal with at NJA. Sure you want to work here?

Bad management, bad dispatch, FO gets in trouble!! WTF!!!

I write this post not for your benefit but for those who might actually buy into your nonsense and attempt to slander NJA out of your own personal bitterness.

NJA Meteorologist produce No-Fly zones 48 hours in advance of all hurricane activity. Hurricane Rita and Katrina were no exceptions. No NJA aircraft or crew are ever put in harms way PERIOD.

Since I worked late last week I am aware of every flight we had in the south and there were only 2 instances where SOC requested to utilize aircraft in the no-fly zone. In both instances the end result was that I personally denied the release of these aircraft out of these two airports out of concern for safety, and neither a/c or crew were ever in harms way.

Please find a better way to vent your hatred.

CMHTroll said:
Fracster was a good pilot. It is obvious that it is time for him to do some inner searching on his vacation. Everyone at NetJets wishes him the best of luck and hopes that he finds happiness in his next job. Hopefully at Flops or CS.

Fracster said:
I greet the pax and point them in the direction of the plane. I do not carry their bags, get them anything to drink or serve them. I give them the safety brief, if its my turn, and I hop up front and get to work. Upon landing I offload the pax and their bags, let the line guys place the bags in the car, after all they must earn their 20 dollar tip, and bid them farewell. Its not in my job description to do any more. Can I or will I do more, certainly....but not until certain criteria are met and thats not happening any time soon.

Yeah, he sounds like a real gem for our passengers...

The Truth Hurts

TTC

Latest resources

Back