TWA v. ALPA Suit Going To Trial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
aa73,

It's not all about you. Get out of the way and take your fight with your (fill in the blank) management to the table and off the taxiway. I do hope you get a great contract, but please don't take it out on the rest of the industry.

BS meter: pegged!!

Been doing LAS often lately. New SWA trick: block B at B4 when 7 is in use for departure. SWA pushes a dozen or so simultaneously. A SWA arrival blocks B while they "wait for the ramp to clear" so those of us leaving from the other terminals can't get to the runway. The SWA departure airplanes start taxi out, some don't even have a clearance yet, but line up in front of the rest of us.

BS meter: pegged!!

Been doing LAS often lately. New SWA trick: block B at B4 when 7 is in use for departure. SWA pushes a dozen or so simultaneously. A SWA arrival blocks B while they "wait for the ramp to clear" so those of us leaving from the other terminals can't get to the runway. The SWA departure airplanes start taxi out, some don't even have a clearance yet, but line up in front of the rest of us.

You're right. The BS meter is pegged. Do you REALLY think it would be career enhancing to taxi ACROSS one active taxiway and onto another active taxiway without clearance for either RAMP or GROUND - or both?

Come on bro. Don't be hatin',
Gup

Last edited:
You're right. The BS meter is pegged. Do you REALLY think it would be career enhancing to taxi ACROSS one active taxiway and onto another active taxiway without clearance for either RAMP or GROUND - or both?

Come on bro. Don't be hatin',
Gup

That's funny.....

You sit at B4 and block B and C. You"ve been cleared in, but you hide out there for 3-5 mins and run a fence on the rest of us.

Come on bro, own up to it.

That's funny.....

You sit at B4 and block B and C. You"ve been cleared in, but you hide out there for 3-5 mins and run a fence on the rest of us.

Come on bro, own up to it.

Ah..... you mean taxiing INTO the ramp. Yeah, I block whoever is behind me when I'm taxiing in. ;) I'm not going to say it doesn't/hasn't happened but I won't do it and it sounds pretty childish.

Gup

Latest resources

Back