• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TWA recall rights at AA ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I could be wrong Letter three also never said that FB's would get years of service for pay and they do which is a huge expense to the company and a boon for ex TWA'rs. Nice guys who got real lucky.
Man, if that's what you call "lucky", I'd hate to see what a bad day looks like...

I call it lucky that they had jobs even though they took it in the shorts from APA (I am sure if the roles were reveresed they would have done the same to APA). Then when they were not any part of the Letter 3 / Supplement W process they were given the ability to partake of its benefits instead of hitting the street. Then the icing came with being able to keep years of service for pay. I call that lucky. Nice guys like I said but had no business coming back to AE.

Last edited:
uh oh, here it comes...

VAjetlag said:
I call that lucky. Nice guys like I said but had no business coming back to AE.

Holy crap... you've dared to disparage TWA pilots, be prepared for the wrath... I predict this thread will soon turn into a multi-page one-sided APA/AA pilot bashing...

VAjetlag said:
Just stating some fact from someone who was effected by all of it.
Whaddya mean "affected" by it? If it wasn't ex-TWA'ers flowing back it would've been more nAAtives. How could you possibly want that ;) .

HEHE no one said we would have liked it but in reality they had the right to flowback. I also think fewer would have comeback compared to the TWA'ers. Would have cost AE less money also. Native will more likely to go back than TWA'ers.

Kugell,

You ain't no spel chekker r yuo?

TWA Legends

ils2minimums said:
Holy crap... you've dared to disparage TWA pilots, be prepared for the wrath... I predict this thread will soon turn into a multi-page one-sided APA/AA pilot bashing...

Sorry if this is old...

Q. How many TWA pilots does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A. All of them. One to screw in the bulb and the rest of them to reminisce about it.

Hey VAjetlag, how were you "effected" by it? Obviously not on the TWA side. Please don't tell me how "lucky" I am. Lost job, not offered flush back, and will probably not ever get recalled. Well, then again maybe I am lucky. I don't have to work for AMR.

Not all of us were so "lucky". Yes it sucks for the Eagle types, but you guys are the ones who wanted the flush through in the first place. Sometimes the toilet gets backed up, and not always with just your shtt.

Latest resources

Back