• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TWA pilot lawsuit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A union is made up of elected pilots from your own company so be it swapa or alpa they are no better than those who chose to get involved.

Is it true that members of all alpa carrier do not vote for their mec chair just their lec positions. I was under the understanding that the lec then appoints the mec chairman is this correct?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Is it true that members of all alpa carrier do not vote for their mec chair just their lec positions. I was under the understanding that the lec then appoints the mec chairman is this correct?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That would make sense wouldn't it, otherwise, one large base would always rule them all....
Sort of like the electoral college. It's a representative democracy.

The sharks are indeed alpo National, and no, I am not running a fools errand putting the blame squarely on alpo. That is precisely where it belongs and that is why the lawsuit against them has not been thrown out of court. Take your own advice and get educated. This is unbelievable. I give up.

I truly hope that you can one day find some inner peace. You were probably a real peach to fly with in an APA cockpit. Lord knows you hold some venom for ALPA. Please see your doc prior to the AAI SLI results, as that may actually push you over the edge.
You are correct, the court will hear the arguments and rule. I hope you can enjoy your life if things don't go your way.

Juan Trippe? And all this time I thought he ran Pan Am.

Your right.

Lindbergh was a special adviser to Juan Trippe for PanAm in the 60's. I reversed it.

I'm sure TWA was mentioned once .... Over dinner .... maybe ? :0

I ate a lead pencil when I was four. Never been the same.

.. A union is made up of elected pilots from your own company so be it swapa or alpa they are no better than those who chose to get involved. ..

That's the most profitable lie ALPA ever sold. They thought it was really cool until we actually got involved and voted their bloated a$$e$ off the property.

You ought to try membership ratification. It's a union thing, unless your ALPO.:D

Trial date set for June 6.

It's the D-Day anniversary.

"You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have
striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you."

General Dwight D. Eisenhower

Latest resources

Back