TSA furloughed pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
shut up, dude.

looking at your "join date", you must have what at least 300 hours total time? wow..you must be an expert in the regional aviation business. Tell me more Oh Great One

Just a heads up to any of you guys who may not realize it. DO NOT PICK UP TIME. DO NOT GET JR D. You now have pilots on the street and you are not helping by picking up time or getting jr d.

They are already trying to JR folks.
Keep repeating it to everyone that flies at any carrier with pilots of furlough.

If you pick up open time when your fellow pilots are on the street. You are a dirtbag.

There is absolutely zero chance that whatever sob story you are using to justify your need to pick up extra flying compares to the plight of the guy with no paycheck.

shut up "dude"?? that's all you got?? shut up "dude"? Wow, shows what generation you come from. I'll tell you what JR, come talk your smack after you have been furloughed at least 2 times. "Dude", talk to me after that

Please stop by our crewroom next time you're in STL. You are such a brave gojet pilot here at flightinfo...you should quit hiding behind a computer screen and put a face to the name next time you're at the airport.

Is that you Sanjay?

looking at your "join date", you must have what at least 300 hours total time? wow..you must be an expert in the regional aviation business. Tell me more Oh Great One

That's an FI join date, not my hire date. You really are an idiot.

Good luck keeping your chin up knowing what filth you willfully defected to and work for.

I am on neither side before I say anything but, what is a person to do not work? He left before all this crap went down if it was after the fact I would call scab, but its not. He simply decided to work for a different company. To those who may lose their jobs, and I know one F/O personally working for TSA it sucks and I can only imagine how you feel, but you knew how this industry was before you got hired and you probably should have expected this to happen at least once in your career. Nothing in life is set in stone except the day you die.

I am on neither side before I say anything but, what is a person to do not work? He left before all this crap went down if it was after the fact I would call scab, but its not. He simply decided to work for a different company.

He knowingly and willfully screwed over his fellow pilots in order to get ahead. He climbed over their backs to indulge management.

end of story.

First off..you don't spell losing "loosing". Second, I'm not throwing 5th grader insults at anyone. The fact is each and every TSA pilot had the opportunity to come over WITH longevity. I didn't stab anyone in the back coming here and by the way TSA pilots act (like 5th graders) I treat them accordingly. They always talk about GoJet pilots "sneaking" on flights to go home etc..Well, I have caught many TSA pilots doing just that as well. Funny how they hate me until they need a ride home.
I don't wish being furloughed on anyone. But, don't come on here blaming the GoJet pilot group for something that AA has done to TSA. We (GoJet) only have one code share and it's NOT AA. So, blow it out your back side. I'm glad that you moved on. Anyone that works for TSH or HAS worked for TSH and moves on to bigger and better things I feel is great. Don't try to pin this furlough crap on us. Now, back to the sandbox
O.K. thanks for the spelling tip.

You prove my point with every post you make. You have no class. TSA pilots are getting furloughed and you are as happy as a clam. If you had an ounce of courtesy you wouldn't even try to defend what TSH did and pipe in on threads like this. Other pilots are trying to help out with interviews and info about airlines hiring and the nicest thing you can say is that we all had the chance to get hired by GoJet with longevity? It should have been one list from the start. The more you post the more I can smell a herd of goats in august, that seems to be were you are the happiest.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back