TSA furloughed pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyboyzii,
its funny, you are very vocal on the board. Yet when I was a regional pilot at ORD you guys would not even lift your head to look any of us in the eye.

I am now working in Dubai, flying corporate jets, and also meeting a lot of guys from Emirates and I am letting them all know about you sluts.

Oh yea, and I had my badge turned around backwards too, right?? *eyeroll*

Stop by our crewroom someday will ya. I will gladly open the door for you.

Are you gonna make "mud pies" in the sand box and climb on the monkey bars. I already know you have plenty of Kool-Aid

Just stop by so we can talk I will be glad to offer you some of MY kool-aid.

Sorry BrokeBack, what you do on your overnights with the male FA's is your business but I like the female persuasion.

I don't pay attention to rumors etc.... I go to work..do my 4 days...go home.

Sorry BrokeBack, what you do on your overnights with the male FA's is your business but I like the female persuasion.

How do you sleep at night? At least do us the the favor of going to play hide and go F$ck yourself in traffic....

I sleep just fine. Unlike you and a few others that need a pacifier and a diaper change twice a night. Be careful not to fall out of the crib Jr.

I sleep just fine. Unlike you and a few others that need a pacifier and a diaper change twice a night. Be careful not to fall out of the crib Jr.

O.K. this is enough crap from a GoJet Suckwad. I was at Trans States during the GoJet debacle. I DID vote YES so it would be a done deal and nobody would have to worry about it. I heard your crap and I heard the MEC's crap. Ironic that the Chairman had an agenda to vote it down and is now at a NON-UNION carrier.

I don't care what side you were on or if you left TSA and stabbed your co-workers in the back to work for GoJet, but have a little class for those that are loosing jobs!

As you act like a 5th grader slinging insults you show to everyone what kind of person would go work for GoJet despite the harm it would do to Trans States Airlines.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back