• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA Breaks 10 AE Aircraft in ORD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like any particular occupation, it requires a certain type of indivudal and level of education.

Some people are overqualified for certain jobs and don'tget them, even when they'd like. Take some police dept. exams. High scoring applicants end up suing becasue they didnt get the job.

Some jobs require a high school mentality to do, especially attrition-wise. If a smart guy took a job he was overqual;ified for, he'd end up leaving or going insane. Not saying all TSA agents are as dumb as a box of nails, but in general, you need a certain intelligence ceiling for a particular job. It's even once been said, you want a smart pilot but not too smart.

The TSA is now entering the ramp legally (using SIDA badges, through proper doors using proper documents etc) and trying to gain access to an airplane without being challenged by rampies or gate agents.

We found some old lady on our plane we swapped into, and my captain asked her who she was and what she was doing. She was just sitting in a seat. She was all in a tizzy because the airstair door was open. She kept talking about how she was able to get on the airplane and could have put a bomb on it. I asked her how she got on the ramp and she just said "I just walked out here". I got the feeling she didnt want to admit she used a SIDA badge to get on the ramp in the first place.

She kept complaining about how the door was left open and nobody was around. I pointed out that it isnt locked, and anybody can open it anyway. She didnt understand, and seemed to think closing an unlockable door is a foolproof securty measure.

Oh, yes the TSA buffons think the are the s--- now cause they've got those police blue shirts to look more authortative. Sounds like it's just spurred more authourity problems.

The planes where Trans States birds that where broken into by TSA? Must have thought they owned them since they and airline have the same intial. I say make those TSA buffons pay for the damage.

Yes, by golly we need LOCKS, on the doors on the emergency escape ... oh' nevermind.

Apparently they have never seen how everyone gets into a "locked" Lear.

...apparently damaging the #1 TAT probe on all aircraft and forcing some cancellations this morning.

I'm not familiar with the EMB-145.... how could this have happened? might they have confused it with a door handle? Could leaving the anti-ice on overnight solve the problem?

Oh, yes the TSA buffons think the are the s--- now cause they've got those police blue shirts to look more authortative. Sounds like it's just spurred more authourity problems.

The planes where Trans States birds that where broken into by TSA? Must have thought they owned them since they and airline have the same intial. I say make those TSA buffons pay for the damage.

That's "buffoon";)

Latest resources

Back