TSA/ALPA's Race to bottom, not GJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
redbook said:
why don't you stick to the issue....you being a dirtbag and jumping to ************************* ahead of people senior to you and not try and draw in evey other issue in aviation from TWA to Eagle to ALPA etc....just to try and throw mud and see what sticks. It sticks to you.

Hey buddy, talk to "furlouhged again", he's the one that brought up AA and the 75 yrs bs. I'm just responding to him.

And they are not jumping in front of TSA pilots, they were all offered employment there at the SEPERATE CARRIER before anyone else was.

abcdef said:
Hey buddy, talk to "furlouhged again", he's the one that brought up AA and the 75 yrs bs. I'm just responding to him.

And they are not jumping in front of TSA pilots, they were all offered employment there at the SEPERATE CARRIER before anyone else was.

And as long as you repeat this nonsense, I will keep posting the same thing...go sell this separate carrier bullsh!t to the next pilot group you plan on joining...see how many takers there are at FedEx JB LUV etc for a pilot who views additional larger equipment as a Separate carrier because it is a quick ticket to the left seat for back stabbers and cheats.

Strike breakers and management pawns are also offered employment before anyone else, see a trend? The rest of the industry does. You will too, soon enough.

redbook said:
And as long as you repeat this nonsense, I will keep posting the same thing...go sell this separate carrier bullsh!t to the next pilot group you plan on joining...see how many takers there are at FedEx JB LUV etc for a pilot who views additional larger equipment as a Separate carrier because it is a quick ticket to the left seat for back stabbers and cheats.

Strike breakers and management pawns are also offered employment before anyone else, see a trend? The rest of the industry does. You will too, soon enough.

What about the backstabbers and cheats at EAgle and TSA that are flying my TWA routes I flew in the MD80 you PUNK! THey took my JOB. Go join AA you Military nazi, you'd fit in. Afterall you're right about everything.

abcdef said:
What about the backstabbers and cheats at EAgle and TSA that are flying my TWA routes I flew in the MD80 you PUNK! THey took my JOB. Go join AA you Military nazi, you'd fit in. Afterall you're right about everything.

This post is total crap. Eagle and TSA didn't take your job - AMR and your buddies at the APA did. Hate AMR for furloughing you out of a job, but don't go screwing others because of it.

Soooooooooooo..........what's them newly agreed-to GJ rates again?

abcdef said:
The TSA union members have been spreading negative/incorrect propaganda about G0 jEt from the start...such as alter ego (in reality this is not the case but rather to get around APA scope), and the one I'm bringing up here: that GJ will set an industry lowering contract and bring down the profession.
Well I've found out that Duane Woerthless and TSA's ALPA have tried to negotiate and have offered TS Holdings mgt an offer to extend their current contract by 4 YEARS !!, and be paid a wage LOWER THAN WHAT THE GJ's NEGOTIATING TEAM HAS JUST ALREADY COME TO AN AGREEMENT W/ MGT ON !!!! A LOWER WAGE...HIPOCRACY AT ITS FINEST...Just so Mr. Woerthless can gain more pilots positions. Cuz he knows he's about to lose those to the Teamsters.

Looks like in a last ditch effort D. Woerthless is selling out just trying to get more union members for so he can keep his 400k/year paycheck.

Sorry TSA pilots who listen to your MEC BS, but the truth does hurt and when the G0 jEt contract is published so all can see, you'll be kicking yourself in the arse that you didn't take the company up on their generous offer to go fly for them for up to 5th year pay from the start...and even get to leave that worthless piece of ALPA. (ps. they really helped TWA didn't they...also held talks behind their backs)

If GJ was only created to get around APA scope then why aren't TSA pilots entitled to fly those aircraft under the SAME contract with one seniority list? The same thing is going on at CHQ with Shuttle America and Republic. However, the aircraft are all being flown by the same seniority list and fall under the same contract. That's fair. The GJ deal is not.

Last edited:
abcdef said:

Actually, I only post on G0jet issues, buddy

And I am not going to get drawn into side issues, even though as in all your posts, you attempted to bait me into three different ones, TWA, AMR, eagle, military vs. civillian...etc. The reason you play this game is obvious: You have no friends, but if you pick a divisive issue, at least somebody will be on your side. Unforunately for you when you stick to G0jet issues, no one sees your point of view. I am not right about everything but I am right about you and G0jet, sorry if it is getting you upset, and you are unable to respond.

Last edited:
RP170 said:
If GJ was only created to get around APA scope then why aren't TSA pilots entitled to fly those aircraft under the SAME contract with one seniority list? The same thing is going on at CHQ with Shuttle America and Republic. However, the aircraft are all being flown by the same seniority list and fall under the same contract. That's fair. The GJ deal is not.

Agreed, good points RP170
Obvious to everyone, once again except G0jet pilots. Why? They benefit from seeing the world in a very unique way that justifies any action they take, just like strike breakers. I can hear it now, in a few years..."alpa sucks, crossing a picket line is the right thing to do..."

You're not screwing your fellow "regional" airline pilots. You're just screwing the American pilots

If it wasn't for the great APA scope clause, Trans States wouldn't have to create ************************* in the first place. APA's scope clause is not keeping these airplanes out of the regional market, it is actually bringing them into the market for lower pay. If that doesn't make sense to you, take some of your paid time off waiting to fly the ************************* line and think about it. Those airplanes should be flown by the guys at TSA.

Just watch ALPA and DW will sell out.....

I am done with you Regional Punks you will screw your selves in the end.

Just watch....

Latest resources

Back