TSA/ALPA's Race to bottom, not GJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

abcdef

The TSA union members have been spreading negative/incorrect propaganda about G0 jEt from the start...such as alter ego (in reality this is not the case but rather to get around APA scope), and the one I'm bringing up here: that GJ will set an industry lowering contract and bring down the profession.
Well I've found out that Duane Woerthless and TSA's ALPA have tried to negotiate and have offered TS Holdings mgt an offer to extend their current contract by 4 YEARS !!, and be paid a wage LOWER THAN WHAT THE GJ's NEGOTIATING TEAM HAS JUST ALREADY COME TO AN AGREEMENT W/ MGT ON !!!! A LOWER WAGE...HIPOCRACY AT ITS FINEST...Just so Mr. Woerthless can gain more pilots positions. Cuz he knows he's about to lose those to the Teamsters.

Looks like in a last ditch effort D. Woerthless is selling out just trying to get more union members for so he can keep his 400k/year paycheck.

Sorry TSA pilots who listen to your MEC BS, but the truth does hurt and when the G0 jEt contract is published so all can see, you'll be kicking yourself in the arse that you didn't take the company up on their generous offer to go fly for them for up to 5th year pay from the start...and even get to leave that worthless piece of ALPA. (ps. they really helped TWA didn't they...also held talks behind their backs)

So inquiring minds want to know...

What is this pay scale GJ has negotiated with management, and what is the payscale Dario and company have supposedly come up with to undercut it?

Everybody is tired of speculation, lies, and half-truths. WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS?

abcdef said:
The TSA union members have been spreading negative/incorrect propaganda about G0 jEt from the start...such as alter ego (in reality this is not the case but rather to get around APA scope), and the one I'm bringing up here: that GJ will set an industry lowering contract and bring down the profession.
Well I've found out that Duane Woerthless and TSA's ALPA have tried to negotiate and have offered TS Holdings mgt an offer to extend their current contract by 4 YEARS !!, and be paid a wage LOWER THAN WHAT THE GJ's NEGOTIATING TEAM HAS JUST ALREADY COME TO AN AGREEMENT W/ MGT ON !!!! A LOWER WAGE...HIPOCRACY AT ITS FINEST...Just so Mr. Woerthless can gain more pilots positions. Cuz he knows he's about to lose those to the Teamsters.

Looks like in a last ditch effort D. Woerthless is selling out just trying to get more union members for so he can keep his 400k/year paycheck.

Sorry TSA pilots who listen to your MEC BS, but the truth does hurt and when the G0 jEt contract is published so all can see, you'll be kicking yourself in the arse that you didn't take the company up on their generous offer to go fly for them for up to 5th year pay from the start...and even get to leave that worthless piece of ALPA. (ps. they really helped TWA didn't they...also held talks behind their backs)

what a load of sh!t..you dirtbags at g0jet are the reason anyone is discussing these things...it will be worth it just to see your sorry asses on the street or on the bottom...HOW DO YOU GUYS HAVE THE NERVE TO ACT LIKE HEROES WHEN YOU ARE STABBING EVERYBODY IN THE BACK. Keep yapping, what goes around...tsa pilots will keep the flying and you can shove your scumbag jet and its "better rates" (like tsa holdings will ever pay to the HIGHEST bidder). BOTTOM LINE EVEN TSA MANAGEMENT WANTS TSA PILOTS NOT SCUMBAGS!!

Nervous?

"in reality this is not the case but rather to get around APA scope"

Oh well then, thats different. It sounds MUCH better when you try to get around the hard-fought scope of an airline that has been around for 75 years.

You're not screwing your fellow "regional" airline pilots. You're just screwing the American pilots.

Maybe so, but you will be the one kicking yourself in the arse for going over there when TSA goes on strike and makes *************************s/TSA one list. Think it wont wont happen? I guarantee you it is the number one priority in the negotions of our next contract. So it may take a little longer than expected but it will happen.

TSA Pilot said:
Maybe so, but you will be the one kicking yourself in the arse for going over there when TSA goes on strike and makes *************************s/TSA one list. Think it wont wont happen? I guarantee you it is the number one priority in the negotions of our next contract. So it may take a little longer than expected but it will happen.

amen brother...one way or another, today or tommorrow, the result will be the same.

EVERYONE KNOWS IT, TSA PILOTS, MANAGEMENT, EVERYONE.

EXCEPT G0JET SCUM

At first I thought you were management. After reading it I realized that most managers can write at at least a high school freshman level. This is some of the most nonsensical gibberish I've read in a long time. A random word generator couldn't come up with a more illogical thought. I hope you are a drunk frat boy looking for a laugh, because if you're not, you are a sad individual.

abcdef said:

DrewBlows said:
At first I thought you were management. After reading it I realized that most managers can write at at least a high school freshman level. This is some of the most nonsensical gibberish I've read in a long time. A random word generator couldn't come up with a more illogical thought. I hope you are a drunk frat boy looking for a laugh, because if you're not, you are a sad individual.

Sorry you missed the point, but in my defense I don't spend hours a day like most people do on this board, and reading and spell checking, a re-reading, and submitting my posts to friends to check my grade level. But at least your getting the point, or not.

FurloughedAgain said:
"in reality this is not the case but rather to get around APA scope"

Oh well then, thats different. It sounds MUCH better when you try to get around the hard-fought scope of an airline that has been around for 75 years.

You're not screwing your fellow "regional" airline pilots. You're just screwing the American pilots.

As for you,
just ask the several TWA guys in the class what they think the definition of getting screwed over is. Then give me a call.
bye bye

abcdef said:
As for you,
just ask the several TWA guys in the class what they think the definition of getting screwed over is. Then give me a call.
bye bye

why don't you stick to the issue....you being a dirtbag and jumping to ************************* ahead of people senior to you and not try and draw in evey other issue in aviation from TWA to Eagle to ALPA etc....just to try and throw mud and see what sticks. It sticks to you.

Latest resources

Back