TSA/ALPA's Race to bottom, not GJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Black Water Dog said:
Thirdly, why is it that the people supporting HoJets all have such new (circa May) registrations on the boards? Could hulas actually being paying his management hacks to carpet bomb pilot boards? hulas spending an unnecessary nickel would indeed be something new.

Sounds like you are really reaching for anwers on this one. I am retiring next month, but I sure would like to see what the TSA guys are going to think when a lot of these rumors are invalidated. Those guys are looking up to their union leaders to deliver the truth. I know what it's like to be lied to just to win a fight, but I can tell you that ensures losing the big battle. Take it from me, be very careful what rumors you spread. It could come back to haunt you. Just my two cents.

abcdef said:
That's the beauty of this board. I could be a G0 jEt pilot, i may not be. I could be TWA, or not, or Eagle, or Chicago Express, or a CFI, or not. I can imposter just about anyone I want to...
and the best thing is that I can deliver endless flamebait, as abcdef or make up another one, and you morons will spend hours and hours on this board debating my posts.
Don't worry this is my last post and read of this goofy board, you boys have fun!

Someone getting a little nervous?

21stDustDevil said:
Not true. Your so called "list" proves that. And, not that it matters to me, but I have been hearing of many more on their way over.

"The list" is a list of people in the first class at Ho Jet. Some were off the street. Some were instructors. Some were management. A mere handful were TSA line pilots. I'm ashamed that any took this deal but there were only a couple.

Latest resources

Back