Trying to understand GOJETS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I see the hairy chick lovers are coming outa the closet!:eek:

I got a better idea since I'm 5 hours from my girl how bout we post pics of us with said girl. There is ppl on this forum that can vouch for me. Deal? lol

I got a better idea since I'm 5 hours from my girl how bout we post pics of us with said girl. There is ppl on this forum that can vouch for me. Deal? lol

You are a brave man, i'm not putting my face on FI!
Remember the fedex dude that showed all his toys, homes, woman and work schedule on fi? He's still ridiculed at times.
Wish i still had the link for that tool handy.....

I don't care enough about a forum to let it bother me unlike others. If he put his schedule up he is extra dumb. Sigh I wish I had a schedule to put up.

hey guys. I got furloughed after flying EMB and before that i flew 1900. I got sick and tired of waiting around and thought why not get another SIC in another regional plane and get paid instead of waiting around. So just curious if gojet has any training contract. I'm thinking Q400 after next furlough =)

A new name for this thread anyone? How about "My girl is hotter than your girl." or "my girl has more chest hair than me" or "my girls big ol' booty" or "check out these sweater puppies" etc...

A new name for this thread anyone? How about "My girl is hotter than your girl." or "my girl has more chest hair than me" or "my girls big ol' booty" or "check out these sweater puppies" etc...

Good idea , I'm glad we are headed in a positive direction, I don't even remember what this thread was about??

Hot chicks posing in this tee shirt: [url]http://www.zazzle.com/airways_new_airplane_water_landings_tshirt-235875342853942978?gl=captsly&group=mens&lifeStyle=all&rf=238417105726624993[/URL]

Get a xmas card from me....

Animal Planets just said, "A pair of beaver (my favorite animal) can cut down as many as 400 trees in one season...." that's gnawing some wood! DAMN!

Last edited:
GoJet won't screw up your career. If there was any sort of an organized recruitment ban like there was at Cathay Pacific by IFALPA or some kind of picket line or GoJet's existence was getting legally challenged again.... then of course, you better stay away.

See, on top of that, you have to wonder when a regional jet pilot preaches morality and talks about "industry standard" when they accept literally public assistance wage to fly 50 or 70 seat jet on 2+ hour flights. Talk about pot meeting kettle...

Latest resources

Back