• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trying to understand GOJETS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm guna be a son of a b*tch and post up the best one in my opinion. As for bling dont be hating cause you don't get chicks like that.

I dont be hatin... I just think its disrespectful to flaunt "your girl" and shows just a touch of insecurity... Maybe becoming a "Lynxman" will solve that? But youre right, I dont get chicks like that... I usually do better! Dont get me wrong, Id still let her s**k me off, but only after a 6 pack to see past that nose...

I dont be hatin... I just think its disrespectful to flaunt "your girl" and shows just a touch of insecurity... Maybe becoming a "Lynxman" will solve that? But youre right, I dont get chicks like that... I usually do better! Dont get me wrong, Id still let her s**k me off, but only after a 6 pack to see past that nose...

Those are fighting words....:smash:

too funny Bling....

If only you could see her in person my friend I think 6 pack is what you need for when you ******************** you mother.

Plus I'd have to give a ******************** about a girl before I'd think its disrepesctful to put a pic of them online. A ************************* is just a warm place to put my dick let me know when you find that.

After a long day, when you turn off the lights, it won't matter.

any port in a storm eh?

cept for the port(ly) avatar pic you currently got going... that gives me the hebejebees!:eek:

Go Jets sucks azz worse then Mesa!

Latest resources

Back