• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

trying to break in to the corporate world

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard at the local flight school if you watched a plane take off and land you could legally log it as Pilot Not Flying...I didn't argue cause they are still steamed on that King Air SIC time.

h25b said:
I still say they should audit your logbook. I might help to hold back some "pencil whipping". It's amazing how many 3000 hr. pilots are running around that can't even talk on the radio...:rolleyes:
I don't know if it would help much, the audit was a joke, an inspector spent about 30-45 minutes looking over my logbook... Short of trying to cross-reference a bunch of flights, it would be hard to verify much of anything...

Falcon Capt said:
I don't know if it would help much, the audit was a joke, an inspector spent about 30-45 minutes looking over my logbook... Short of trying to cross-reference a bunch of flights, it would be hard to verify much of anything...

It probably wasn't that big of deal for you, but I would imagine those that do "pencil whip" are so stupid it would be pretty obvious.

Falcon Capt said:
Ah yes the dreaded log book audit. Did you actually see the audit taking place? They actually took my logbook to some far away place, while I did my oral and when the checkride was over my logbook came back to me:erm: .

[
I just lied and really got mine at 600TT (penciled in the other 900)

same thing with type ratings....always say "Yeah Im typed in that"...heck they send you to school anyhow.

And LOOK WHO is calling WHO a Blacksheep? Baaaa-Baaaa.....And BTW, did you borrow MY pencil again?:bawling:

;)[/quote]

Gumby said:
[
I just lied and really got mine at 600TT (penciled in the other 900)

same thing with type ratings....always say "Yeah Im typed in that"...heck they send you to school anyhow.

And LOOK WHO is calling WHO a Blacksheep? Baaaa-Baaaa.....And BTW, did you borrow MY pencil again?:bawling:

;)
[/QUOTE]

HEY!!

damm box dwellers...always trying to stir the pot..

gumby we gotta get you a job where you have to work - I hear our world traveling buddy RICE needs someone to swing gear?

that'd be good for you gumby....jerkin' gear for the clown puncher.

:D

HEY!!

damm box dwellers...always trying to stir the pot..

gumby we gotta get you a job where you have to work - I hear our world traveling buddy RICE needs someone to swing gear?

that'd be good for you gumby....jerkin' gear for the clown puncher.

Box dwellers!!! Hmm...Never heard that one before Fity!!! I like it though!! Don't say RICE and SWING in the same sentence please....He's very vulnerable....

Wuz up wit dat Article this month from RD??? Very informative it wuz! It made me realize how much I really DON'T know about performance!!! Impressive dude he be!

Peace out Mutha! :rolleyes:

:D[/quote]

Latest resources

Back