Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Code Share Partners
Current Scenario
"We currently have an excellent relationship with all three of our code share partners, US Airways,
Continental and United. Our Company has been the turbo-prop go-to guy for each of our code share partners". Right from uncle mikey.....Per the new letter, Ya because colgan undercuts everybody, www.colgancares.com What freaking joke.....

Last edited:
Where were all these letters, before the union talk, mikey sure has a alot to say, now......

wanna make some fast $$$$

I love you Av8!!!! :)

Good idea!

You know I never get mad at people on here. My typing words does not convey the true meaning of my emotions, which is always light hearted!

I am going to invest in Columbian drug cartels, are they list on the S&P?

Better yet...put down a few g's on the ziti and I'll give ya back some serious dough say about 60%. I got this great deal with a few NBA refs on throwin a few NBA games and shaving some points. Who says crime doesn't pay...Life in the mob...what a country. Should have done this years ago. I got some friends in Columbia that I can hook you up with. They are looking for a few good pilots too. My fee is of course, 15 points. bada bing

Last edited:
I have talked to 3 pilots in this past week who changed their minds and decided to vote YES to ALPA largely due to Mike's letters.

actually, you are the moron who's getting poor financial advice...obviously, a company match would be beneficial, BUT you should be taking advantage of the 401 for the tax advantages if nothing else..

Actually the advice is good. Pay the tax now and earn money tax free for retirement in your roth first if there is no company match. Max out the roth before you put money in the 401k.

Where were all these letters, before the union talk, mikey sure has a alot to say, now......

The talk is revving up as the election nears. Hopefully no one will be fooled by a pay raise or something like that to try to bust the union-drive. I could see it happening VERY soon. Maybe they actually will start matching the 401k.

www.alpa.org/colgan
VOTE YES PEOPLE!!!

Ghost - your avitar rocks

Well, at least he admitted that if Colgan were ALPA, pilots would have better working conditions. So good, he claims, that you guys wouldn't be competitive with Mesa. If you truly believe that, don't vote for ALPA.

The Colgan Pilots will see through this stuff, I have no doubt. Remember everyone Mike says "We have always had an open line of communicaton and hope to keep it going in the future." Well guys and gals let's think about that. How many times have they closed a base without telling any employees beforehand? How many times has numerous emails or voicemail led nowhere? They want us to vote NO so they can keep that going, his letter states it. How dare he even suggest we have had good communication, far from it.

The union busting is in full swing. Anyone notice for several weeks the company issued nothing about the union? The same time the CPG website wasn't updated either. Then when Colgan management starts up so does the CPG both using similar arguements almost like it was planned. Hmmmm. Speaking of which shame on certain CPG individuals on their lack of professionalism with their updates. (Some have been very professional but their updates seem to be deleted quickly). Here's what we as pilots should look for from the professional union busters:

Dirty tricks: Things like creating false documents and blaming union personal for such things.

Propaganda: Memos, letters, some of which are informational, sometimes misleading remember our open communication at Colgan

legal obstruction: Already been attempted and denied. I'm sure more attempts in the works

Put management on the same level: Make management appear to be with the group, show up to events, make small changes and say they were for us to make things better. (they always seem to care during union drives)

Expect these, when they happen it shows the professional union busting is in full effect. For more info, ask Commutair guys about how this works. Expecially how after the drive is over; all the caring seems to go away

For more info, ask Commutair guys about how this works. Expecially how after the drive is over; all the caring seems to go away

That is exactly right! The Commutair union vote failed because too many people "didn't want to get involved" or were just plain apathetic.

After the union drive was over, things got worse.

Colgan NEEDS ALPA!

www.alpa.org/colgan

Well, at least he admitted that if Colgan were ALPA, pilots would have better working conditions. So good, he claims, that you guys wouldn't be competitive with Mesa. If you truly believe that, don't vote for ALPA.

where did you read this?

Latest resources

Back