• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Truth About Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SO WHAT MAKES THIS AIRLINE SUCK WORSE THAN THE OTHERS?

List away!

I thought ever airline sucked at the regional level.
Colgan is no different. I bet is 1st year pay was like 45 across the board at every airline things would not suck as much

I thought ever airline sucked at the regional level.
Colgan is no different. I bet is 1st year pay was like 45 across the board at every airline things would not suck as much

The pay is the least of it.

I'm sure that will be going up very soon, as it's about time to bring out the big guns from the Ford/Harrison union busting playbook. I expect to see a pay/benifet increase very soon.

DON'T BE FOOLED COLGAN PILOTS!!
VOTE YES FOR ALPA!

The thing is, we should have use the open line of communication we all have to negotiate better pay in the first place.

Oh i almost forgot to mention the open line of communication has been MEL'd eversince forever. But it is there.

the fact that mikey says that if you would look at your work rules, you would be impressed! that says it all about the state of mind management is in....

Its not that bad.....home every night is on the top of my list. So as long as that stands I'm a happy camper.

Yeah, I guess Life there would be great if you lived in Clarksburg W.V.!!!!!!

"
Its not that bad.....home every night is on the top of my list. So as long as that stands I'm a happy camper.
______"

Freakin news guys suck.....You will learn young skywalker when the Colgan's eat their young....

Did you see how Colgan used putting the 2% into their 401K? WTF? What a bunch of morons. Why would I want to put my money in the 401K that is not even matched? That is poor financial advice. At the least I would have opened up a Roth IRA if I had the money to do so!

Latest resources

Back