• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trouble at Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And, to top it off, a lot of the Jetblue pilots have to live in Yonkers next to some J-LO wannabe who is a "tad bit" chunky, but claims her curves give the "motion of the ocean...." Sounds fun! Her nickname is "La Seniorita Chubbs...." She's hiding Tapas in her fat folds, and she loves Emb190 pilots...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ask the guys at SWA, UPS, AA you name it, what the average bottom feeder reservist flys? 110 is no where near reality (consistantly getting 110 hours of pay credit as a new hire is a short lived pipe dream). My point and AA717's is, sooner or later the hiring slows down and someone will be left sitting in the right seat ofthe ERJ, someone has to be the last one hired.

1st Month at SWA...127 trips for pay(TFP) at 43 per trip. Oh and I forgot, 19 of those were at 2nd year pay which is 73 per trip.

For March my reserve line is just like all the others at SWA. 16 days off and I get paid 90TFP. If I pick up anything extra on one of those 16 days off, it not only pays at 2nd year pay, but it goes on top of the 90...

You do the math...

General Lee said:
And, to top it off, a lot of the Jetblue pilots have to live in Yonkers next to my wife a J-LO wannabe who is a "tad bit" chunky, but claims her curves give the "motion of the ocean...." Sounds fun! Her nickname is "La Seniorita Chubbs...." She's hiding Tapas in her fat folds, and she loves Emb190 pilots...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Am I reading that right......your calling your wife a "J-LO wannabe who is a "tad bit" chunky, but claims her curves give the "motion of the ocean...." Sounds fun! Her nickname is "La Seniorita Chubbs...." She's hiding Tapas in her fat folds, and she loves Emb190 pilots"

Don't let your wife see that or your going to be capped at 4003 posts and grounded from Flightinfo.....:D

General Lee said:
And, to top it off, a lot of the Jetblue pilots have to live in Yonkers next to some J-LO wannabe who is a "tad bit" chunky, but claims her curves give the "motion of the ocean...." Sounds fun! Her nickname is "La Seniorita Chubbs...." She's hiding Tapas in her fat folds, and she loves Emb190 pilots...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sorry, that was only funny the first two or three times you posted it.

Congrats on your 4000th post BTW.

General Lee said:

Bye Bye---General Lee

I think it's funny.

turn&pull said:
Ask the guys at SWA, UPS, AA you name it, what the average bottom feeder reservist flys? 110 is no where near reality (consistantly getting 110 hours of pay credit as a new hire is a short lived pipe dream). My point and AA717's is, sooner or later the hiring slows down and someone will be left sitting in the right seat ofthe ERJ, someone has to be the last one hired.

1st Month at SWA...127 trips for pay(TFP) at 43 per trip. Oh and I forgot, 19 of those were at 2nd year pay which is 73 per trip.

For March my reserve line is just like all the others at SWA. 16 days off and I get paid 90TFP. If I pick up anything extra on one of those 16 days off, it not only pays at 2nd year pay, but it goes on top of the 90...

You do the math...

That's great!!!!!

Airbus and the State of New York provide for free lodging. The senior pilots are off 5th ave. The EMB-190 guys are in Patterson, New Jersey.

All I know is that my JBLU stock ain't doin' SQUAT!!! WTF are you people doin' at that airline? You must be squadering my profits away...quit complainin' and get back to work.

I bought stock in JBLU to hedge my legacy job...geez, I'd be better off if I'd bought stock at my legacy carrier. I know that some of the folk there that got hired when the stock was pushin' $70 (pre 3/2 split) who's options are worthless and will be worthless for a long time.

I'm starting to think that the best thing for my options is for another airline to buy them out eventually.

I am really disappointed with the performance of this company.

F82C said:
G4G5
Not to rain on your parade, but if the salary being offered is not to your standards don't work at jetblue - there are other worthy jobs to be had.--REALLY?? It doesn't look that way to most of us, unless you want to say "Paper or Plastic?" or "Do you want to Biggie Size that?"

Jetblue: $51.00 for AB320 or $37.00 for EMB-190

I guess if I had to solely judge a job based on an initial salary then it would have eliminated a lot of great experiences I've had over the years. Best of luck in your career search....

F82C is partly wrong and partly right. There are NOT alot of worthy jobs to be had. Partly right--you'd better appreciate the job you have. The Smurfs are a pretty tight group. I give the Smurfs alot of grief, but count yourself lucky to have a job, and stop whining. If you think there's going to be stagnation, then get the 170 First Officer wages improved, or else threaten to unionize.

SMMustang said:
All I know is that my JBLU stock ain't doin' SQUAT!!! WTF are you people doin' at that airline? You must be squadering my profits away...quit complainin' and get back to work.

I bought stock in JBLU to hedge my legacy job...geez, I'd be better off if I'd bought stock at my legacy carrier. I know that some of the folk there that got hired when the stock was pushin' $70 (pre 3/2 split) who's options are worthless and will be worthless for a long time.

I'm starting to think that the best thing for my options is for another airline to buy them out eventually.

I am really disappointed with the performance of this company.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back