• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm looking at working for TMC and I'd like some info from people that actually work there.

1. How much notice do you get before a flight?
2. How do you do your performance and fuel planning?
3. Does the company pay for hotels and travel or do you have to cary the cost and get reimbursed?
4. Who makes your travel and hotel arraingements?
5. Are you flying every day or do you have occaisional layovers?
6. Is there a company crew duty and rest requirement other than the FAR reqs.
7. How do you pack for 15 days in a beechjet?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer

1. Pop ups-Min 2 hours
2. Varies on the airplane.
3. Company paid credit card.
4. Company travel department.
5. Occasional layovers, but you need to be ready for a flight after 10 hours of rest.
6. FAR's rule.
7. Laundry machines on the road.

Dear, Flying Biker

I see that I have upset you, and I apologize for nothing. Re-read the post from 100-1/2 that was before my post. I only tried to quoted 100-1/2, but their was human error on my part. My comments are in BOLD LETTERS IN MY POST. Please read all post prior so you do not confuse me with someone else. Why would you say such nasty things about someone that is in agreement with your views? I hope this clears up any confusion, so that their will be harmony and understanding on the TMC comment section of this forum.

Sincerely, CMI

Big Daddy CMH invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe,
with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth
ingredient: Fear.

Chuck Norris ain't got ******************** on CMH!

Nametags-wings

Okay pilots, this is getting exhausting, but we have put out two (2) separate emails notifying you SPECIAL information about your nametags and wings, and some of you just DONT GET IT. So, instead of sending out a third (3rd) email, I'm posting this SPECIAL INFORMATION on this website. A forth (4th) attempt at notification of this message will lead to paperwork involving you being in big, big trouble, as soon as we find those forms. By the way, you need to know morse code, and we will not be translating this for you. Thank you.

Some new guy.

-... . / ... ..- .-. . / - --- / -.. .-. .. -. -.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --- ...- .- .-.. - .. -. .

Last edited:
Is B. Miller the CP here at TM? When he left he told everyone he was going to be the CP, but nobody seems to be able to confirm that. If you don't know him he is short, bald head, pig's nose, and reminds you of Newman from Seinfeld. Tell 'em the boys over at ASA asked about him. He'll know what it means. Let me know what he says.

Is B. Miller the CP here at TM? When he left he told everyone he was going to be the CP, but nobody seems to be able to confirm that. If you don't know him he is short, bald head, pig's nose, and reminds you of Newman from Seinfeld. Tell 'em the boys over at ASA asked about him. He'll know what it means. Let me know what he says.

I don't even see a B Miller on our new phone list. He is definitely not our CP. He is yanking your chain.

Demonspeed, nice job on the signature!:laugh:

Latest resources

Back