• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow! Am I catching the tone of the recent posts correctly? The progression from early Posts in 2007 to now, [excited] talk of uniforms and medicals?

Either this company has shaped up or ya'll have shipped out your good 'judgment' of a 'good' place to work.

Bottom feeders and mold are alot alike. They feed on anything and anywhere no matter what the economy of the rest of the pool, just as long as the $#!*keeps coming in any amount? This company was a bottom feeder when it came out and will presumably always be a bottom feeder.

I am guessing enough crews commented to customers how little they were cared for and showed it in their dress

Either this company has shaped up or ya'll have shipped out your good 'judgment' of a 'good' place to work.

Bottom feeders and mold are alot alike. They feed on anything and anywhere no matter what the economy of the rest of the pool, just as long as the $#!*keeps coming in any amount? This company was a bottom feeder when it came out and will presumably always be a bottom feeder.

It is still better than humping freight out of Mexico at night with a guy named "Booger" and plane full of car parts.

It amazes me how people agree to work for a bottomfeeding wage, work a bottomfeeding schedule (15 and 13), sign a bottomfeeding training contract, and then bitch about it the whole time. If you don't like it, don't agree to it in the first place. It's not like they are sneaking the terms of employment on you. In that sense, you are being the bottomfeeder, going for the first thing you can get, then bitching and moaning about it. Hold yourself to the standards that you are expecting. Hold out for Netjets or soon to be the greenest grass, Flight Options.
It's supply and demand. As long as you are standing in line for the job, they are going to hire you, as long as you don't have a bunch of speeding tickets, haven't had any DUIs, violations, incidents, no ties to Al Quaida, high school degree, college degree, and the list goes on and on and on.
That little outburst is only aimed at the new guys, not the guys who have been here, making things happen, like pushing for the company to spring for uniforms and medical reimbursements.

Wasn't netjets a "bottom feeder" at one time?

I love how these guys/gals get picked up by netjets and all of a sudden they start preaching about industry standards. There's alot of guys that worked for Netjets when it was a crap hole, I wonder what they think of all the new ego's on the property. Do us all a favor and go back to you fractional boards so you all can coordinate what bathroom stall you all will be foot tapping in.

CMI, You need some serious counseling. Why is most of your post on this board either negative or derogatory? You must really hate your life and want others to join you in your misery. Just what makes you the expert on what our company is or isnt?

Having been with TMC now for a year and a half, I can tell you that my QOL is great. There was no bottomfeeding here. I chose to leave my last company making over "industry standard" pay and flying nice equipment, so that I could live anywhere I want and have a schedule I can depend on. I have worked most of my aviation career as a part 91 flyer working for corporations or people who just have way too much money to know what to do with. But not having a schedule and being on call 24/7 sucks. Yes I am on the 8-6 schedule and would hate having to go to the 15-13. But its funny how the ones that are on the 15-13 schedule are not complaining about the 15 days on, some are complaining about all the time off not knowing what to do. How ironic, we all want more time off but then get board when we have so much time off slammed together.

:stfu:

CMI, You need some serious counseling. Why is most of your post on this board either negative or derogatory? You must really hate your life and want others to join you in your misery. Just what makes you the expert on what our company is or isnt?

Having been with TMC now for a year and a half, I can tell you that my QOL is great. There was no bottomfeeding here. I chose to leave my last company making over "industry standard" pay and flying nice equipment, so that I could live anywhere I want and have a schedule I can depend on. I have worked most of my aviation career as a part 91 flyer working for corporations or people who just have way too much money to know what to do with. But not having a schedule and being on call 24/7 sucks. Yes I am on the 8-6 schedule and would hate having to go to the 15-13. But its funny how the ones that are on the 15-13 schedule are not complaining about the 15 days on, some are complaining about all the time off not knowing what to do. How ironic, we all want more time off but then get board when we have so much time off slammed together.

:stfu:

Well Said..........

Listen to some idiot that is in high school talking about how good flight options is or hearing it from the horses mouth. Who do you think has the right to pass judgement here? Someone that has no clue, or someone that has worked here for a year and a half?
Rocket science? I don't think so........
Remember it's the internet. People can say whatever they want to, and have no leg to stand on. If it were me, I would listen to the person that had first hand knowledge, not some idiot throwing stones.

Latest resources

Back