Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
acapilot2003 / AKA Company-Brown-Noser

How would you know that everyone is looking for a job? You're full of it!
Maybe you should fill in the boys and girls on some of the latest changes at Travel Management Company or let me for the real truth.I think you need a little more substance to your post,because anyone can come up with the type of comments that you say.

Fly safe guys!

Looks like 8/6 is alive and well!
Just the messenger. This job post is on Bizjetjobs.
Are they flying their planes? I heard that they were mostly sitting due to lack of charter business.

Job InformationDate Posted: 6/9/2008
Company:Travel Management Position:Hawker 400XP PIC's / SIC's Position Type:Pilot - Fixed Wing Location:Commutable schedule - Please Select - Salary:$40K - $60K per year
Description:We are growing at an unbelieveable rate and is in need of immediate Captains and First officers for our fleet of new Hawker 400XP's. 8 days on/6 days off schedule, no move necessary, need to live within 2 hours of airport with reasonable airline service. Email or fax resumes only, no phone calls please. No accidents, incidents, violations. Minimum Requirements for PIC: 3000 hours TT, 1500 hours multi-engine, 500 hours jet PIC. Minimum hours for SIC: 1800 hours TT, 500 hours multi-engine, 100 hours turbine, 250 hours jet. BE400 type rating a plus! E-mail resume to: [email protected] Website: www.tmcjets.com
Contact Information
Contact Name:N/A Phone:N/A Fax:(574) 264-9584 Email:[email protected]

i sent them an email again today, and i used the confirm delivery function with outlook and the person just deleted it without reading it???

Since most of the company guys are looking for new jobs right about now.I will have to give you the lowdown on Travel Management Company.There never was a 7/7 schedule only a 8/6 that only applied to pilots hired before last month.The new pilots hired within the last month are all on the 15/13 rotation.This is called the interview rotation by most of the veteran pilots,because it will give you more time to find a job.You are looking at around one year to upgrade if you have the 3,000 hours for Argus.

Fly safe guys!

I know one guy who just upgraded after 3 months but had good prior BE400 time. Have another friend who just got hired as SIC with good BE400 time and was told upgrade was likely in a short time frame. He was also told ALL new hires are on the 15/13 schedule.

Flyin

All the planes are flying allmost every day..... We are definately not sitting.

Looks like 8/6 is alive and well!
Just the messenger. This job post is on Bizjetjobs.
Are they flying their planes? I heard that they were mostly sitting due to lack of charter business.

Job InformationDate Posted: 6/9/2008
Company:Travel Management Position:Hawker 400XP PIC's / SIC's Position Type:Pilot - Fixed Wing Location:Commutable schedule - Please Select - Salary:$40K - $60K per year
Description:We are growing at an unbelieveable rate and is in need of immediate Captains and First officers for our fleet of new Hawker 400XP's. 8 days on/6 days off schedule, no move necessary, need to live within 2 hours of airport with reasonable airline service. Email or fax resumes only, no phone calls please. No accidents, incidents, violations. Minimum Requirements for PIC: 3000 hours TT, 1500 hours multi-engine, 500 hours jet PIC. Minimum hours for SIC: 1800 hours TT, 500 hours multi-engine, 100 hours turbine, 250 hours jet. BE400 type rating a plus! E-mail resume to: [email protected] Website: www.tmcjets.com
Contact Information
Contact Name:N/A Phone:N/A Fax:(574) 264-9584 Email:[email protected]

Travel Management Company

just got a new memo that states starting August 1st they are paying for medicals and providing uniforms

They are providing free uniforms,because all the pilots are not wearing the same stuff.(Good idea based on some of the uniforms these guys are wearing)
I heard medicals are based on $75.00 a year for first officers and $150.00 for captains.
Most guys are flying twenty to fifty hours a month.
Fly safe guys!

Last edited:
They are providing free uniforms,because all the pilots are not wearing the same stuff.(Good idea based on some of the uniforms these guys are wearing)
I heard medicals are based on $75.00 a year for first officers and $150.00 for captains.
Most guys are flying twenty to fifty hours a month.
Fly safe guys!
Better than your little clown suit!

Latest resources

Back