• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
t-bone, I am sure XO is not TMC's biggest customer. I have no doubt, since TMC makes more profit on the backs of their pilots, they will make more with their 12 new-to-them Hawkers than XO will. Whatever happens, TMC pilots will pay the bill.

Biker, it's Wise.

Do you guys have a guess as to how much of your business comes from XOJET? I know we've been giving you a lot of our light-jet business the past few years. Is your management aware that we've got 7 Hawkers soon to hit the line and are they anticipating the drop in business as we start to keep those trips in-house? Not trying to brag, just hope everyone over there has their eyes open.

On a side note, it's interesting to read in other threads how scope is paramount to keeping jobs. This may be an isolated case, but our out-sourcing of shorter trips until the point where the business could sustain its own fleet has actually resulted in our ordering several new airplanes and hiring over 70 pilots since August. Just an observation of 1 example...

Good luck guys.

If XOJET thinks they have reinvented the wheel. ---NEWS FLASH--- You have not! Charter is Charter... Good luck to all.

Let me ask this another way-
How's business at TMJ? Do they still have all their planes and busy schedule? The only reason I ask is their online availability only shows 3 aircraft, but I assume that is probably just a computer glitch. Wondering how business is?

I asked this question about a month ago and the replies suggested I might be Scott, Wise or Henly. By the tone of the response I'm gonna take a long shot and guess these people are management at TMC...... but why would they ask about the state of their business???? I have nothing to do with TMC and no one I know works there any longer. They used to post their Availability and flying on their site, but that function no longer shows activity http://www.tmcjet.com/data/schedule.asp

With so many flight departments going under and charter activity being in the toilet, I was just curious how the "King of one-ways" was doing. It is quite clear that the majority of posters feel it is a crappy place to work. And I agree with those who suggest that the best solution is to talk with your feet and leave. I have always felt that if you don't like the job you have, go get a better one.
So, if you still think I am a TMJ insider (which makes no sense), continue the pointless guessing. Hint-You'd be better off guessing that I am Sully, Denise, Donny Bartalotti, Ooey, Casper, Sqeeze Box, Weezer or Dweebs. If you want to share information about TMJ charter activity, then my curiosity will be satisfied.

Fly Safe,
Corp Pilot

Disregard my previous posts and curiosity. Some one who actually works in TMC management must have read my post because their live leg link has been fixed and it appears as though they still have a lot of aircraft and they are all flying.
The rest of you disgruntled, conspiracy theorist please continue your juvenile posts. They are entertaining on a certain level.
And to the TMC management, thanks for the quick work.

Disregard my previous posts and curiosity. Some one who actually works in TMC management must have read my post because their live leg link has been fixed and it appears as though they still have a lot of aircraft and they are all flying.
The rest of you disgruntled, conspiracy theorist please continue your juvenile posts. They are entertaining on a certain level.
And to the TMC management, thanks for the quick work.

What a tool your are. I looked at your previous posts and find you have an unusual interest in TMC. I also see that you've picked up several type ratings and a few thousand hours this week. In my book, you're the one that's entertaining (or amusing). Go back to your desk and quit messing with the good pilots at TMC. And, oh yeah, do something about that hairdo.

What a tool your are. I looked at your previous posts and find you have an unusual interest in TMC. I also see that you've picked up several type ratings and a few thousand hours this week. In my book, you're the one that's entertaining (or amusing). Go back to your desk and quit messing with the good pilots at TMC. And, oh yeah, do something about that hairdo.

Nice Detective work and thanks for your interest in me.
How exactly was I "messing" with the good pilots at TMC???? You sound like Barney Frank or Obama. You just invent things to try and vilify some one else in order to boost yourself up. Guess that's all you've got. Not that I really care, because I don't, but why don't you support your statement with some fact.
Stop by my desk next time you're in the office and say hi.

Yours Truly,
Scott

aka Wise and Henley

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back