Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management, a danger to us all....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Travel Management pilots are losers In 10 years when you say I don't make enough money where ever you are, think back to your Travel Management days and know you F'Ed up for us all

Last edited:
Travel Management pilots are losers In 10 years when you say I don't make enough money where ever you are, think back to your Travel Management days and know you F'Ed up for us all
Yes TA pilots have single handedly destroyed the aviation industry. It is all their fault.:p

You know when I felt like a loser. When I found myself out of a job at 48 years old, and was not gonna be paying my bills in about 3 months. Gotta do what you need to do for your family. "Pilot shortage hiring boom" hasn't been playing at a theatre near me quite yet.

Jeez, gimme a break.

You know when I felt like a loser. When I found myself out of a job at 48 years old, and was not gonna be paying my bills in about 3 months. Gotta do what you need to do for your family. "Pilot shortage hiring boom" hasn't been playing at a theatre near me quite yet.

Jeez, gimme a break.
yes but to gain the respect or rufus and the "brotherhood", you should have let your family starve to death. People feeding their families is part of the big problem in this industry, it makes you take the less than perfect job.

I noticed you've flown the CL65, also known as the CRJ. Remind me again what guys are getting paid to fly those things?? But seriously, it's 200 guys flying for some charter company that screwed it up for everybody else.

Dufus, Based on aircraft flown, you must either be one of the 5%ers at NJA that think you are gods gift to aviation, or you got lucky and were in the right place at the right time to land the 2000 and G whiz job. Folks like Mainiac are doing what they need to do to provide for their families, others to get that coveted jet time. Tell me Dufus, what do you suggest someone does when the jobs out there require jet time or time in type? Can't get the job without the type, can't get the type without the job (unless you buy the type,,, is that what you did?), and NJA hasn't hired for a while. Either way, pretty darn sure I wouldn't want to share the cockpit with a person with elitist views such as yours.

As usual, we shared a van to the Crowne here in White Stains yesterday with a bunch of NJ guys. Of the three NJ crews in the van, not a single person had a problem with us as TMC pilots.

It was openly discussed that NJ's decision to outsource flying to TMC is having an effect on your operations, but the guys were very clear that it wasn't being held against us as individuals. "Bad business" they called it.

Maybe you should re-think your statement. Makes you look stupid. And, if you are indeed NJ, you certainly don't represent your co-workers very well...

Last edited:
I noticed you've flown the CL65, also known as the CRJ. Remind me again what guys are getting paid to fly those things?? But seriously, it's 200 guys flying for some charter company that screwed it up for everybody else.

Probably anti-union also, but as soon as he's in a bind he's praying the union bails him out..

They fly for EJM and NEtJets because Berkshire Hathaway bought Pete Liegl's RV company. There will never be a union at TMC. He would shut the company down before dealing with a union. Just look at his RV factory's. No Unions.

I need an RV. Are they any good? What brand are they?

Latest resources

Back