Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Angus

Moo
After reading the pile upon piles of drivel from the opponets of G0jets, i t is amazing how self interest of the Trans States Pilots breeds hipocracy and complete self righteousness.

Here is the PRIME example:

Not ONCE has any of the Trans States Pilots mentioned, campaigned or posted here or ANYWHERE, started a website, or ANYTHING at all to STOP the UAL flying that G0Jets is performing.... UAL flying which by the way completely circumvents the American Airlines Pilots Scope clause..... a scope that is contractually in place for American Pilots!

Nope.... the Trans States Pilots don't care that the UAL flying is screwing the American Pilots by allowing them to fly those LARGER aircraft for United contrary to the American Pilots scope intention......... the Trans States Pilots are mad because THEY are are the ones getting circumvented and some other pilots are doing the AA scope-busting UAL flying.... LOLOLOL!!!

Talk about self-righteous hipocritical scablike mentality.

If the Trans States Pilots manage to get that UAL flying that G0Jets is currently doing.... maybe we all should start denying jumpseats to the Trans States Pilots until they either quit or refuse to fly the American scope-busting flights.

Do the right thing kids and come out AGAINST the scope busting flying of larger aircraft by TSA management.... or maybe YOU will become the targets of the next list to be published on:

www.stopwaterskipilotscopebusters.com

I guess spell checking is a trait of self righteousness.... it keeps people from having to address facts.

Knock yourself out Webster...... my post is still dead on.... spelling error notwithstanding..

Angus said:
I guess spell checking is a trait of self righteousness....
You shouldn't need it, or are you not an adult?

Angus said:
it keeps people from having to address facts.
Cry me a river, you've seem to have been around long enough. Get over it, welcome to the bright future.

Angus said:
Knock yourself out Webster......
Leave Emmanuel Lewis out of it.

Angus said:
my post is still dead on.... spelling error notwithstanding..
Again, cry me a river.

Shhh... wouldn't want to expose reality

Chirp...chirp...chirp... its awful quiet here.

Where are all the Trans States Pilots who visit and post their anti-G0jets rants. You know... the Trans States Pilots who tout about their CBA, and scope, and doing the right thing... and scabs, blah..blah..blah.

Its not okay for Pilots to work at G0jets contrary to the Tran States Pilots CBA and intersts, but it perfectly fine for the Trans States Pilots to want and seek the UAL flying regardless of the American Pilots CBA.

The only reply you have is "there is a spelling error in you post man...".

Pathetic. But expected.... because any rational person can see how ridiculous the Trans States Pilots position is on this matter.

Your stupid website doesn't work. Guess nobody will get to hear any of the ignorant things you have to say

Then why doesn't the APA do something about it? Oh, because TSA management exploited a loophole in your contract and is now able to fly 70 seat aircraft right under your noses? Since the APA is not fining TSA like they did RAH at the tune of a cool million a month, I can only believe that they have no legal recourse and they know it. So now while the TSA pilots are fighting for their own careers, you want them to fight your battles too? Don't be mad at the TSA pilots because their management schooled you guys on how to legally get around a contract to which YOUR union agreed. As far as denying jumpseats, yeah, go for it. That's always the best way to handle any disagreement. Punish the grunt pilot trying to get home to see his kids for his managements decisions. Pure class.

I don't work for Trans States, but yet I still consider what you are doing is stabing your fellow pilots in the back. So do many Comair pilots I have met, AWAC, XJT, PSA, ASA and the list goes on. If you really feel that what you are doing is right, then you would not try to justify it in the first place. You know you are wrong, but yet you desperately want it to be ok among your peers, which in turns, prompts you to post such a message.

Latest resources

Back