• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States vs. G0Jets Hipocracy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The real problem here is the APA contract trying to limit the flying of TSA with another company (UAL).

There is nothing wrong with limiting the size of aircraft operated in AA colors, but limiting the size of UAL codeshare aircraft is a bit out of bounds.

TSA has found a loophole and is exploiting it, as they should. The problem here is TSA isn't allowing its pilots to enjoy the fruits of this exploitation on a seniority basis.

Just a third party observation that doesn't have a horse in this race.

Corbon said:
As far as denying jumpseats, yeah, go for it. That's always the best way to handle any disagreement. Punish the grunt pilot trying to get home to see his kids for his managements decisions. Pure class.

Remeber, we are only regional pilots. We don't know what class is, we cannot even comprehend such a lofty concept. But I am truly trying to wrap my head around such a high ideal as denying a ride to some late 20-something or ealy 30-something so he can't see his newborn. Pleas Angus, teach us about class.

Per TSA management, an unreliable source I know, but anyway they claim that they got the idea for TSA-Holdings as an end run to the APA scope from AMR management. I don't believe APA has any business whatsoever in preventing us from flying for UAL but nobody wants to fight it. Even ALPA believes the APA scope clause is a detriment to the industry.

tjsatter said:
Per TSA management, an unreliable source I know, but anyway they claim that they got the idea for TSA-Holdings as an end run to the APA scope from AMR management. I don't believe APA has any business whatsoever in preventing us from flying for UAL but nobody wants to fight it. Even ALPA believes the APA scope clause is a detriment to the industry.

Yeah...sooooo.... whats your point? Not ONE of the Trans States Pilots have addressed my original post. All you do is try to deflect and use twisted logic to JUSTIFY your lack of integrity..... and lack of professionalism to the Pilots of American by honoring THEIR scope clause in THEIR CBA.

Of course TSA management is exploiting a loophole in the AMR scope language. Of course AMR isn't going to stop them.... they don't care. The scope is because of the American PILOTS contract..... unfortunately it is a loophole the APA most likely can't win.

Next..... of course TSA management is exploiting a loophole in the TSA ALPA contract..... unfortunately it is a loophole that ALPA most likely can't win as well.

My point that the Trans States Bonehead Pilots won't address here or ANYWHERE IS: What makes YOU flying the American Pilots scoped flying for UAL ANY different than the G0Jets Pilots flying this work. The reality is this: The Trans States Pilots are showing their lack of integrity by blacklisting the Pilots at G0Jets for doing exactly to them what the Trans States Pilots would be doing to the Pilots at American.... given the chance. The Trans States Pilots are mad because THEY can't get the flying.... even thought they sure are trying VERY hard to get it.... REGARDLESS of the American Pilots contract. That is unless the Pilots at Trans States are going to QUIT or walk before EVER turning an engine to fly that scope-busting UAL flying.... hmmmm. What do you say???

Thats what I thought.... more silence..... followed by self-righteous twisted justification.

Why isn't APA making a fuss then? Because they don't give a shiite either?

Blow it out your butt, smegma breath

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Last edited:
Anus,

As soon as TSA puts the first 70 seater in AA colors, you might have a leg to stand on. Until then, your posts are nothing but the worthless drivel you accuse others of. You clearly have no grasp of the situation or this industry. Go educate yourself. Or, if that proves too difficult, go f-ck yourself. Cheers.

Tsk...tsk...tsk....

Wow.... such profound, intelligent and professional responses from the scablike Trans States Pilots. I say "scab" because this is the word THEY choose for Pilots who end around their CBA.

Here is an exchange heard round the terminal:

American Eagle Pilot: Hey... you TSA Pilots are flying Jets that were originally OURS, on our routes circumventing OUR CBA. What gives?

TSA Pilot: (Looks down) Yeah i know.... our management is really messed up. There is NOTHING we can do. Its just business you know.

American Eagle Pilot: Yeah whatever....

Next

American Pilot: Hey... your company did an end around on our CBA and are flying 70 seaters which is bad for the industry and which is why we tried to scope it. What gives?

TSA Pilot: (Looks down) Yeah I know.... our management is really messed up. There is NOTHING we can do. Its just business you know.

American Pilot: Yeah whatever....

Next

TSA Pilot: (Angrily) Hey... G0Jets Pilots are flying OUR flying and doing an end around on our CBA.... which makes YOU a scab. I'm going to blacklist you, and key your car, and publish your name... and harass you because you are a P.O.S.

G0Jets Pilot: Yeah whatever....

American Eagle Pilot and American Pilot (shake head in disbelief at TSA Pilot): Are you that self centered or just too stupid to understand?

TSA Pilot: Yeah.... I guess both (walks away to post on Flightinfo).

Angus said:
Wow.... such profound, intelligent and professional responses from the scablike Trans States Pilots. I say "scab" because this is the word THEY choose for Pilots who end around their CBA.

Here is an exchange heard round the terminal:

American Eagle Pilot: Hey... you TSA Pilots are flying Jets that were originally OURS, on our routes circumventing OUR CBA. What gives?

TSA Pilot: (Looks down) Yeah i know.... our management is really messed up. There is NOTHING we can do. Its just business you know.

American Eagle Pilot: Yeah whatever....

Next

American Pilot: Hey... your company did an end around on our CBA and are flying 70 seaters which is bad for the industry and which is why we tried to scope it. What gives?

TSA Pilot: (Looks down) Yeah I know.... our management is really messed up. There is NOTHING we can do. Its just business you know.

American Pilot: Yeah whatever....

Next

TSA Pilot: (Angrily) Hey... G0Jets Pilots are flying OUR flying and doing an end around on our CBA.... which makes YOU a scab. I'm going to blacklist you, and key your car, and publish your name... and harass you because you are a P.O.S.

G0Jets Pilot: Yeah whatever....

American Eagle Pilot and American Pilot (shake head in disbelief at TSA Pilot): Are you that self centered or just too stupid to understand?

TSA Pilot: Yeah.... I guess both (walks away to post on Flightinfo).

???????

You can substitute any of these names with different airline names, and have the same conversation!!!

What is your point???:smash:

Latest resources

Back