• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States: 1 Muslim Pilots: 0

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now watch. Some terrorist-sympathizer will now throw Timothy McVeigh's name at you as the one and only example of non-Muslim terrorism over the past twenty years.

IHF
Just one person?? One question do you live in the USA, or simply bury your head in the ground and pop it up every once in a while to watch fox news.

Holy cr@p,

I did my training here, lived in a trailer park while building time. First as a flight instructor, then as a freight dog, somewhere along the line I won a GC and moved up to a express carrier. Being a white european guy I was still confronted on a regular basis with term as FF ( the more imaginative guys will know what I mean). I finally moved to a major carrier in Europe. God am I glad. Just going to work. Doing what I love. Making awsome money and.......Not having to listen to the small minded, biggotted cr@p You people vent on this board. You are little, little people. Thank god I don't live anymore in the good ol'of the US. The land where everybody is equal regardless of sex, age, religion, etc, etc!!

Let's see if all of you who claim "they all be fired" will have the balls to say that in front of your CP. I didn't think so...
Yet again, you can say ******************** about me, or some other guy next to you to your CP and claim that i said this and that and go run to the company or DHS or any other 3 letter agency. Just because of my religion i will be guilty until proven innocent....

PS: Those who go : "What kind of a Muslim is he, i thougth they were not supposed to drink" make me laugh..

*Would you want to fight for a country that enslaved your great grand parents and then oppressed you and your family for generations following? This was the 60's. Think about what it was to be Black in the 60s...In the South.

And he wasn't the only conscientous objector.

Stop being an ignoramus.*

Are you kidding me, Ali grew up in louisville, KY far cry from the south. As I recall his name was casious clay until he got mixed up with that leader from the black panthers. You know that little group thats kinda like KKK but only for African Americans. Dont pull that card. You probablly believe in affermative action and not giving the job to the most qualified. You are probablly going to vote for Hilary when she runs for president.

Good and lets fire guys for being hard core Christians. If the KKK and fanatic white radicals killed innocent people, why have them up front either?

Moron.

I don't see us "hard core Christians" strapping bombs onto ourselves and little kids and blowing up people. I also don't see Christians calling for the death to all people that refuse to convert to Christianity. But, keep trying grasshopper.

So was this guy able to get his job back with back pay from TSA?

Also, whatever happened to the guy who was suing JetBlue?

I could care less if this guy is black, white, brown, yellow, or red. I could care less if he is muslim, hindu, jewish, christian or any other religion. i could care less how many times a day he feels the need to pray or who to pray to. If he raised his glass when the planes hit the towers there should have been twenty people in that bar beating him to a bloody mess. He was lucky to escape with only being fired.

Latest resources

Back