• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tranny ALPA MEC - Dragging their feet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Might want to let your "Checkairman buddy" know that AIP stands for "Agreement in Principle" which doesn't get voted on, ever.

The vote will be on the actual Agreement, which hasn't been finalized yet.

I'm sure he'll appreciate the clarification. ;)

LRJ can't understand that simple concept, so how could he possibly communicate it anyone?

They are slow rolling while they run the numbers.

In the end you can't fight the math. The Trannies, on a whole, are MILLIONS better off than they were without us.

Gup

If by windfall you mean $hit sandwich, then you're right. That's how some of those guys who voted yes are describing it.

19-0 had nothing to do with liking the deal. Think a bit and you might get why. Personalities are involved. Most of us hope your MEC shoots this down, myself included.

It was fast for the SWA MEC to vote on it because it is a SWA windfall

Yeah, we are not the ones getting 2.9 Billion in this deal.

Looks like my Checkairman buddy was correct. Just found out that ALPA has (once again) pushed back their meeting to vote on the AIP to next week. WOW! Is all I can say. This was supposed to be wrapped up in a matter of days! Your MC agreed to it and yet your MEC can't seem to get their sh*t together to ratify it and send it out for a membership vote. Can ALPA do ANYTHING in a timely manner?

Whats the rush LeRoy ? No more money for us until April 1. We've got 9 months to mess with this ....

There is no time pressure.

:D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back