Toughest Interview Question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crazy Question

Got this one at an XJ interview from the HR woman....

"What do you think your obituary would say?"

I said, "It would start off with: If only he were paying closer attention."

"Who would you rather beat, your mother or your father"

"What do you do if your captain shows up for dinner on your layover wearing a dress"

Those are 2 questions I got at an interview years ago.
If my Captain showed up wearing a dress I would probably apolagize to her for being under dressed, since I would more than likely be wearing shorts and flip flops

Do you replace the toilet paper on the roll so it comes out over the top or underneath? Oh wait....i'm sorry.... I thought it said craziest question ever.

Last edited:
Tell me what you would do if you had just passed V1 and a half full plastic bottle of VO fell out of your captains coat? What if you didn't smell VO on his breath? What if his seatbelt wasn't fastned, but you DID smell VO on his breath? True story.

I've had versions of this question asked in the past. Although I never have, I've always wanted to ask the interviewer just how much of a problem this is at their airline.

Tell me what you would do if you had just passed V1 and a half full plastic bottle of VO fell out of your captains coat? What if you didn't smell VO on his breath? What if his seatbelt wasn't fastned, but you DID smell VO on his breath? True story.

Don't ask for any until above 10K? ;)

Latest resources

Back