• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tough bus ride

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When you see these people, you need to let them know how you feel. They deserve no respect. Speak up, tell them what scum they are, question their decesion to go to work for these bastards. I am yet to run into one but I can't wait for the day I do.
As a side note, has anyone had any of these guys try to jumpseat? Just curious how they get to work. If it is driving, I hope you STL guys notice what they are driving and give them what the deserve. They are bringing us all down and in my eyes they need to come down with us. If this was a blue collar union their houses would be burning.

You want to find some of these low-lifes?The DoubleTree in STL is crawling with them. So is the FlightSafety there. They scurry around with their badges turned backward to avoid the stares.

And yes, I have talked to them, however briefly. It was truly painful to see how low the company has gone to find these...uh...aviators? You wouldn't believe it unless you saw and heard them for yourselves. One chick was so fat I'm certain the CRJ will take a weight penalty at any temperature above 3 degrees celsius with her aboard. One turd of a fellow tried to tell me that "a lot of TSA guys were coming to fly with them". I'm not sure which hallucinogenic the pre-employment drug test missed but this rat was clearly delusional.

airjackson said:
And yes, I have talked to them, however briefly. It was truly painful to see how low the company has gone to find these...uh...aviators? .

Here, Here,,,

I applaude you sir for having the b@lls to say it to their face!! However, will it make them turn in their resignation tomorrow?? Probably not!! Atleast you had the insestinal fortitude to speak your mind, not hide behind a bogus user name!!!

snine3departure said:
When you see these people, you need to let them know how you feel. They deserve no respect. Speak up, tell them what scum they are, question their decesion to go to work for these bastards. I am yet to run into one but I can't wait for the day I do.
As a side note, has anyone had any of these guys try to jumpseat? Just curious how they get to work. If it is driving, I hope you STL guys notice what they are driving and give them what the deserve. They are bringing us all down and in my eyes they need to come down with us. If this was a blue collar union their houses would be burning.

So what's next, vandalizing someone's property, are you going to torch their car?? Better yet their house or apartment??? Then what, harm or injury someone else!! Then YOU will get what YOU deserve, a felony criminal conviction, which will disqualify you from getting a part 121 flying job, which in turn will prevent the rest of us from having to fly with YOU!!!

Of course, you are probably just another naysayer with a big mouth!!!

flying4food said:
Pretty defensive huh????
Yes, yes you are. Do you work for G0Jets by chance? Or do you have your application in with them? Its either that or you're an ex-Freedom scum.

SkyBoy1981 said:
Yes, yes you are. Do you work for G0Jets by chance? Or do you have your application in with them? Its either that or you're an ex-Freedom scum.

Nice try lad, neither!! I just don't understand how you guys can advocate violence or justify the other shenanigans that go on?? For you guy's to get into an airplane with the FAA take check rides then act so silly and irresponsible is mind boggling!!!!

It amazes me how some of you can justify these actions!!!!

flying4food said:
Nice try lad, neither!! I just don't understand how you guys can advocate violence or justify the other shenanigans that go on?? For you guy's to get into an airplane with the FAA take check rides then act so silly and irresponsible is mind boggling!!!!

It amazes me how some of you can justify these actions!!!!

"Advocate violence". I must have missed that part. Are you living in make believe world?

Latest resources

Back