Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
synchoff said:
ROTFLMAO.

You guys are pathetic! "Telepathic waves of scorn?" THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO?

Hey, if any one DID anything, (like physical contact), he'd have your butt arrested for assult the second you reached the terminal. Kiss your career goodbye.

If you argue with him = better cower and cover YOUR badge, because respective management groups will be getting calls about employee harassment and disciplinary action will ensue. Much easier to terminate YOU than to fight an expensive legal battle protecting your right to be an a$$hole in their uniforms on the way to work. Kiss your career goodbye.

Hold your head high, Mr. Discount Airline pilot guy, because you're holding all the cards (well, until management stabbs you in the back, remerges the companies, and staples you to the bottom).

HA! Great post.

According to our Chief Pilot, I mean VP of Flight Ops, you could get the death penalty. I'm serious, the death penalty. No trial, straight to execution.

100LL... Again! said:
I SOOOO want to go work for gjts right now. Just to pi$$ of tools like you guys.

Life is easy when you have a scapegoat, isn't it?

With most people, I hope they don't go to g0jets; for the obvious reasons and so they are not black listed forever. 100LL, please, please "apply" (that means just have a freaking pulse) to g0jet.
I am sure they will be happy to have a miserable human being like you join their distinguished ranks.

Latest resources

Back