Tough bus ride

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bigjukka

Rode the bus from the employee parking lot at STL. Couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor dummy in the GJ uni. He pretty much stared at his shoes sheepishly as fellow riders telepathically shot waves of scorn at him. Looked kinda like when your dog knows he's been caught in the act.

Hey,
Did you think to find out the make, model and lic# of his car so concerned pilots could leave him informational notes about the alter ego concept in case he is on a trip and not around?
PBR

Easy, now. If he was a new hire FO, cut him some slack. The poor bastard probably had no idea what he was getting himself into. (Think back to your first days in this industry. Unless your daddy was God's gift to Pan Am, DL, UA, whoever, you probably didn't have a whole lot of an idea how things worked either.) If he was a captain that transitioned, different story.

sleddriver77 said:
Easy, now. If he was a new hire FO, cut him some slack. The poor bastard probably had no idea what he was getting himself into. (Think back to your first days in this industry. Unless your daddy was God's gift to Pan Am, DL, UA, whoever, you probably didn't have a whole lot of an idea how things worked either.) If he was a captain that transitioned, different story.

Ignorance is no excuse.

just found out a couple people i used to know might be flyin for them...............

I just wonder at what point these people ask themselves if it was really worth it. I mean, surely they expected such treatment before they took the job. I don't buy them not knowing about it, my understanding is that most of the GJ pilots had prior experience in this industry before they went over. It can't be easy going to work every day knowing that the pilots for virtually every other airline except your own sees you as pond scum. Perhaps reading things like this will help convince future would-be G0Jets pilots that its not as easy as you may think.

bigjukka said:
Rode the bus from the employee parking lot at STL. Couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor dummy in the GJ uni. He pretty much stared at his shoes sheepishly as fellow riders telepathically shot waves of scorn at him. Looked kinda like when your dog knows he's been caught in the act.

So why didn't you spout off to him and tell him what you think?? You sound like one of those whinny little Bi@tches who throw rocks at others here, but you don't have the gumption to say it to his face!!!!

Looking at your profile, it appears you just signed up, or did you?? Is this profile your stone throwing profile, so others won't know who you are?? And since when are you a mind reader??

How do you know what his fellow riders were thinking?? For all you know, the gate agents or rampers may have been thinking about booze or better yet getting laid!!!! How do you know they weren't looking at you saying, "That guy looks like a real DORK!!!!"

Why don't you grow up, I'll bet you're the same clown blocking radio calls, thinking you are cool!! In some wierd way, what goes around comes around!! I'm not condoning him working for an alter-ego, but come on, grow up!!!!

I'm done ranting now, Beer me!!!!

flying4food said:
You sound like one of those whinny little Bi@tches who throw rocks at others here, but you don't have the gumption to say it to his face!!!!

flying4food said:
For all you know, the gate agents or rampers may have been thinking about booze or better yet getting laid!!!! How do you know they weren't looking at you saying, "That guy looks like a real DORK!!!!"

flying4food said:
I'm done ranting now, Beer me!!!!

flying4food said:
Why don't you grow up,

Reread some of what you just typed. Your post has the maturity level of a high school kid. Yet you are telling someone else they need to grow up?

Latest resources

Back