• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Top Ten Reasons You Should Never Come To Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're preachin' to the choir here. Post that on the Riddle Bulletin Board at Daytona Beach and Prescott.

Going for Broke,

I haven't laughed so hard at an avatar in a long time!!!! There is a dead cat in the road up the street and I am seriously thinking about putting up a similar sign. I LOVE IT!

Forgot to mention that on the CRJ you can only bid CRJ Captain. I am 3+ years as an F.O. Still no upgrade. Stay away. I diddn't listen when the Flight Info Faithful warned me. I regreit it now.

Forgot to mention that on the CRJ you can only bid CRJ Captain. I am 3+ years as an F.O. Still no upgrade. Stay away. I diddn't listen when the Flight Info Faithful warned me. I regreit it now.

Sucks for you because you dont know what your talking about. A CRJ F.O. can bid ERJ CA. in which case you would have been a ERJ CA a year ago.
A CRJ CA can not bid ERJ CA....thats it.

You're preachin' to the choir here. Post that on the Riddle Bulletin Board at Daytona Beach and Prescott.

Amen to that! They need to start teaching a Regional Airline 101 course as well breaking down and comparing contracts, pay, benefits, what GoJet really is all about, etc. That's where ERAU, UND, and other universities fail to educate their students properly which is sad because that is the most useful information they could have when looking for their first job. It may also help to kill off some of the scumbag regionals.

Latest resources

Back