Told Ya!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One question is how long does it take once there is enough cards to get a vote

Who cares, we just need a contract. So we have to start somewhere. And I think once a vote is in all benifits are now locked in, no pay raises and no pay cuts, just what we have (what we now have, well maybe a little less the way things are going)

dime line said:
One question is how long does it take once there is enough cards to get a vote

Who cares, we just need a contract. So we have to start somewhere. And I think once a vote is in all benifits are now locked in, no pay raises and no pay cuts, just what we have (what we now have, well maybe a little less the way things are going)

I know we do. I was just wondering how long this thing takes. Because we all know the things that you said above are going away day by day. The sooner we get a vote the less we will lose.

FracMonster said:
I'm sure your right about the creditors pulling the plug. Raytheon would just love to have 130 of their airplanes on the market. That would just push the price of new airplanes up.

You're joking, right?

Make this clear as mud.

A 2-pilot crew is limited to 10 hours of flight time in a consecutive 24 hour period correct? So, if I fly 5.8 hours on day 1, day 2 I need to look back 24 hours and see how much time I have flown.

Isn't this correct?

And what's up with the crew meals? Sounds like Scheeringa is going to CUT these too. He doesn't realize that most of us FLY FOR FOOD.

All you chumps at FLOPS decided to not have a union so stop your bitch'n.

A while back many a FLOPS pilot asked me when we were going to get a contract because Ricci had said he'd pay you better. I used to reply "oh, you want us to do the heavy lifting so you can reap the rewards".

Now that you are hurting you want the NetJets boys and girls to save your bacon.

Bear in mind, ASAP didn't just show up, it took hard work and sacrafice by a lot of folks. It was financed by donations from dedicated pilots, who's families did without to make it happen.

It's my guess, you FLOPS pilots don't have the courage, smarts or moxie to help yourselves.

Flightbag

Flightbag said:
All you chumps at FLOPS decided to not have a union so stop your bitch'n.

It's my guess, you FLOPS pilots don't have the courage, smarts or moxie to help yourselves.

STFU, schmuck boy. I'm glad you don't represent the majority of the NJA pilots. Just FYI....MANY of us HAVE sent in Union cards. Based on the people I have heard from on the road, it may even be the majority. Then again, I was told that the IBT require 70%+ of the cards returned before they will petition the NMB for a vote.

I hope I meet you on the road, and you say exactly the same thing to my face. It would be nice to be able to straighten out one of you losers that talk big on a message board.

minimums said:
And what's up with the crew meals? Sounds like Scheeringa is going to CUT these too. He doesn't realize that most of us FLY FOR FOOD.

Interesting. About a month ago I heard they were going to start deducting our crew meals from our per diem.

If they cut out meals, I hope they are going to give us an hour for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If I have to fly 8 hours I hope they will plan on some down time for the aircraft so the pilots can get a crew car and go for an hour lunch. If not the pax will wait until the pizza i ordered arrives from Dominos and I have time to eat it.

Latest resources

Back