• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Told Ya!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Troll? I am not so sure. Flightbag is just letting off some steam. All these years of listening to all the other frac's questions about OUR contract. "When is that contract going to be done so we can get a raise?". "Why are you guys with the IBT, they don't do anything for you? Look at your pay, we are getting more."

Well now look at you all. Ya, he might have been a bit harsh, but the truth hurts. Didn't you all have a chance to go union??? Didn't you vote it down???

And now you are up the creek with no padel (contract). Sorry, I don't feel sorry for you all.

Prove him and us all wrong. Fight for yourselves, not with us. We have a big enough battle without your whinning pilot group. If you are up for the fight, and it will be a battle, we can help. But untill that time, stop whinning and get to work.

Hey FracCapt:

I also hope I meet you on the road. I prefer face to face meetings myself. What do you fly?

Just so you don't get the wrong idea, I have said what I wrote on this BB to many a FLOPS pilot face to face. That was back a while ago when you guys were farting through silk. I guess the Ricci cool aid got rancid huh.

Flightbag

well

we could, but a user name and password are needed. So, either post us one or cut and paste what it is.

Flightbag

All you chumps at FLOPS decided to not have a union so stop your bitch'n.
It's my guess, you FLOPS pilots don't have the courage, smarts or moxie to help yourselves.

You are doing nothing for yourself by delibertly taking personalattacksagainst another pilot group. You sound sour in the worst wayman. Takeabreak man grab a beer drink it till its gone and relax,thenshove thatbottle right up your ass till it reaches that stiff neck ofyours.

Flame suit on and fully charged. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Choppengruven:

I'm not sour at all, just realistic.

By the way, all that sweet talk isn't going to get you anywhere with me.

Flightbag

Flightbag said:
Choppengruven:

I'm not sour at all, just realistic.

By the way, all that sweet talk isn't going to get you anywhere with me.

Flightbag

Can't you just feel the love?

Hey, it's true that FLOPS should have joined a union long ago for protection, but that ship has sailed and now something needs to be done besides just the constant b!tching that we are hearing. What sorts of proactive things can FLOPS crewmembers do now? It sounds like the situation at FLOPS is a lot worse than we all thought....

hawkercpt said:
we could, but a user name and password are needed. So, either post us one or cut and paste what it is.
Try thhttp://www.fracpilot.com/fromwoodenwings.pdf

Or go to www.fracpilot.com and scroll down about half way on the right side of the page "From Wooden Wings"

Flightbag said:
All you chumps at FLOPS decided to not have a union so stop your bitch'n.
This isn't quite true. A vote took place during the Travel Air days. That vote failed. It is my guess that it failed because of the lack of success by the Teamsters at NJ's. Your old MEC and Union let you down.

A while back many a FLOPS pilot asked me when we were going to get a contract because Ricci had said he'd pay you better. I used to reply "oh, you want us to do the heavy lifting so you can reap the rewards".
This was a true statement 2+ years ago when Ricci was at the helm. Ever since then, I have heard the same nonsense coming from a few, select pilots. That promise went out the window with the change in leadership and management.
Bear in mind, ASAP didn't just show up, it took hard work and sacrafice by a lot of folks. It was financed by donations from dedicated pilots, who's families did without to make it happen.
You are right. Everyone involved with ASAP deserves kudos. I just hope that they are successful in their intentions and the Teamsters work with your MEC.
It's my guess, you FLOPS pilots don't have the courage, smarts or moxie to help yourselves.Flightbag
This is like saying that all 2000 of NJ's pilots were instrumental in organizing and creating ASAP. I am sure that it was a select few pilots and their families that put blood, sweat, and tears into this organization. Just because one of our idiot pilots spouts off and acts like a fool, it doesn't mean we are all illegitimate children. I have sat around and drank many "beverages" with guys and gals from all the fractionals, and you know what? We aren't all that different, it's just the management that is different.

Fly safe.

Latest resources

Back