Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dep676

My Glock is bigger!!!!!
See boys and girls the circadian low time has been changed. How much more of this BS are we going to take? We ALL need to contact ASAP now and give them your address or any other contact info. Need to get what we have now locked in at least so we do not lose anymore. You all know that there is more to come. By that I mean more taking away from us.

DON'T WAIT CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, it's going from ugly to uglier. Low circadian times changed, the dingleberries have to be on ten hours after you dutied off, all sorts of new changes. But aren't we pretending to be Part 135 right now? If they change the rules now, don't they have to change them back again next month when 135 is FOR REAL?!?!?!?! If we can't hack it now, just wait for the fireworks next month. That's going to be a real pleasure to see!!

Oh yeah, and I didn't get much of a warm and fuzzy from that company meeting yesterday either. Sounds like the pilot group will be giving up more in the upcoming year!!

negligent homocide

This time next month we will possibly talking about the smoking hole that could have, should have been prevented. This insane way to run a business needs to stop. Management needs a slap in the face. Nothing they do can withstand the spotlight or close analysis. They are desperate nothings, leading the unfortunate nobodies.

Dep676 said:
See boys and girls the circadian low time has been changed. How much more of this BS are we going to take? We ALL need to contact ASAP now and give them your address or any other contact info. Need to get what we have now locked in at least so we do not lose anymore. You all know that there is more to come. By that I mean more taking away from us.

DON'T WAIT CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mean to be a retard, but can someone spell it out for me? What has happened and what are the implications? What do you expect to happen in the near future? Thanks

If we can't hack it now, then management will have to come up with another way to make it work. 135 rules are cut and clear, and Options mgmt doesn't like it. We won't survive long after we go 135, the charter bills will be through the roof. Gaining owners, gaining JetPass customers, a forecasted net LOSS of airplanes, unhappy pilots.... doesn't sound like a good way to survive. That's the future of our lovely company.

Bodies and airplanes would help. That isn't even a consideration to them. They just keep on burying us deeper and deeper....

Why do you have to print charts ?? If you are approved for a paperless cockpit and it is signed by a fed there should not be an issue

I'm sure your right about the creditors pulling the plug. Raytheon would just love to have 130 of their airplanes on the market. That would just push the price of new airplanes up.

thor said:
Organize all ya want. It ain't gonna save the company. The company, no matter what changes are made, it DEAD, DEAD, DEAD. It is just a matter of when the Cerditors pull the plug on the life support machine.

By the time the cards are returned and counted and then an MEC elected and installed, the grave diggers will be covering up the hole.

I do not doubt your thought either. But if we get a vote going. Everything will be locked in place and they will not be able to change anything until it is voted on.

One question is how long does it take once there is enough cards to get a vote?

Latest resources

Back