Told Ya!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To hawkercpt amd waveoff:

First off, you scare the hell out of me. I never thought a simple post would bring such hostility.

You seem to want to attack me physically. I'm up for it so I will give as accurate discription of myself as I can.

I'm about 6 feet 2 (or so) 205 lbs. or so. I'm a WM and I wear a netjets uniform when I'm on duty.

By the way, am I your enemy?

Flightbag

Ummmm???

Time will obviously answer all these questions.

I just figure there is a reason that all major airlines have unions.

Options and Flexjet have in the past tried to form unions. There must at least be some people there that feel it is necessary.

I don't blame any anti union opinions for thinking the way they do.

I just tell you that I feel better having union representation, then I did a Flex not having it.

There is alot of progress going on with Netjets that doesn't make it over here from our website. Please dont say "Oh yeah, what?" I don't have time to move all the information over to this board, and don't know if it is appropriate. (I'm a little busy in Iraq besides)

I would like to see all of us go union and establish a viable industry. I think we will eventually. We will stay the course we are on and hopefully we will set an example you will all want to follow.

Until then, I will remember the good times with all my Netjet and Flexjet buddies.

Your all good people and would probably be great friends.

So bitch, fight, complain, and make counter accusations, you are all the same people, just working for differnt companies.

Semore Butts......So bitch, fight, complain, and make counter accusations, you are all the same people, just working for differnt companies.

Dude well said!!!!!!!

Flightbag said:
To hawkercpt amd waveoff:

First off, you scare the hell out of me. I never thought a simple post would bring such hostility.
You thought wrong.

You seem to want to attack me physically. I'm up for it so I will give as accurate discription of myself as I can.
Bring it.

I'm about 6 feet 2 (or so) 205 lbs. or so. I'm a WM and I wear a netjets uniform when I'm on duty.
Not a good enough description but I'll work with it and keep my eyes peeled.

By the way, am I your enemy?
You could be.

Also, stop lying about your experience in your profile. If you really had that much experience in all those planes you wouldn't be flying at NetJets...unless you're a real fµ(kup. Even Chuck Yeager doesn't have that many type ratings. MS Flight Simulator doesn't count. So stop living in your fantasy world and just admit that you're another troll here looking for attention. Contrary to popular belief, listing all of that fake experience you claim to have doesn't make everyone here want to bow down before you. You may think you're God's gift to aviation but we all know you're just a loser. Have a nice day.

OK "waveoff":

Now you're starting to piss me off! What do you look like.

It's been a while since I've had to deal with juveniles such as your self, but I'm still up for it.

Too bad you can't seem to direct all this hostility towards your real enemy.

Flightbag

Flightbag said:
OK "waveoff":

Now you're starting to piss me off!
Why? Because I pointed out that you're a poseur with your BS experience?
What do you look like.
6'2", 235 lbs., brown hair, green eyes, white dude and I wear whatever I feel like wearing when I'm on duty.

It's been a while since I've had to deal with juveniles such as your self, but I'm still up for it.
You're just as mature as I am by participating in this pi$$ing match with me.:)

Too bad you can't seem to direct all this hostility towards your real enemy.
And since you know me so well, who would that be? I spread my hostility out evenly to people I don't like.

I'm done bickering with you here in public. Go ahead and get the last word in if you want. I have nothing more to say to you. If you have anything else to say to ME do it via private message and I'll do the same.

Last edited:
Okay boys, don't make me strop this car........

Hey Waveoff and Flightbag:

shouldn't one of you guys say something like "oh yeah? well then I'll meet you at the bike rack after school and we'll settle this thing once and for all..."

I mean really, GROW THE FU(K UP !

Why don't you both just stick to the issues. Let's face it, if you were serious about settling this with fists you would't be giving personal descriptions like a couple of biatchhes...you'd PM each other a time a place and get over it.......problem is...... I'll bet everyone else reading this crap, like me, think that when the two of you met, one guy would be a bald, pot-bellied, 5ft 3inch, bifoculed dweeb and the other.....his twin separated at birth.

:)

Hey 1-tacan-rule:

Good post.I agree with everyting you said.

It gets worse. I did give an accurate discription of myself.

My last tour I confronted every flops pilot I saw, including 2 at CGF on the 11th. None seemed to know who waveoff is.

On another subject, how is 91K going at flops?

Flightbag

Flightbag said:
On another subject, how is 91K going at flops?

Flightbag

It's not. They are planning on going 135 on the 17th. They aren't even close to having it down. It will be a very interesting day on the 17th. Can you say CHARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will because our planes will not have all the stuff updated, printers will not work ETC.

Latest resources

Back