• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Today's Update from NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This must be a sad day for B19...he's been proven wrong AGAIN. Can I get a "pooooooorrrrrrrrr B19" from everybody?
F$$$$$$$$$$$#######FFFFFFFF off B19, I think is more in order. Just kidding. It's been to good of a day for everyone involved to give two rats arse's what that clown thinks. Cheers to a great company!

I've worked at several aviation company's and never have felt so proud to be at NJA. From a little known movement called "strong union" which nail down a industry breaking contract. The unity between company and union which amended that contract in 07. Now, amidst economic downturn, voluntary measures aimed at saving job is a big success. Thanks to everybody at NJA!

Wow - great news guys! That must be quite a relief for the lower guys on the totem pole.

Question for you: are any fleet types (i.e., Ultra, Encore or Beechjet) still being considered for storage/sale in the economic downturn or will fleet mix likely remain the same? I recall talking to a few Netjetters who felt some fleet types were vulnerable due to very low utilization and anemic share sales. I realize they could have been just voicing opinions... Any thoughts about potentially consolidating fleet types with any surplus pilots reassigned to more popular/growing fleets (i.e., XLS, etc.)?

Are any new airplanes expected this year to replace older airframes? What is the status of the Hawker 4000 - will it EVER arrive on the line at Netjets?

Last edited:
Wow - great news guys! That must be quite a relief for the lower guys on the totem pole.

Question for you: are any fleet types (i.e., Ultra, Encore or Beechjet) still being considered for storage/sale in the economic downturn or will fleet mix likely remain the same? I recall talking to a few Netjetters who felt some fleet types were vulnerable due to very low utilization and anemic share sales. I realize they could have been just voicing opinions... Any thoughts about potentially consolidating fleet types with any surplus pilots reassigned to more popular/growing fleets (i.e., XLS, etc.)?

Are any new airplanes expected this year to replace older airframes? What is the status of the Hawker 4000 - will it EVER arrive on the line at Netjets?

EVERY airplane is for sale. only the ultra is in hardcore disposal. We will be getting 10 new planes by the end of this year. H4000 will be here someday....

I can tell you that I would've been one of the first to go (last class at NJA), and I'm greatly appreciative of the efforts of everyone at NJ...top to bottom.

This is truly a different company, and I'm proud to be apart of the family.

Man, wait until I tell my friends that I helped a Packers fan. :D

JK man, just glad nobody got laid off. now let's all get laid.

Dear B19,

Eat sh&t, you Peckerwood!!!

Sincerely,

T-1

Come on T1. Watch your language! A Peckerwood is much too good for B19.

PS. Here comes B19 saying how NetJets really did furlough and the union is the source of it..........

The contract was waaaaay too expensive. Remember.

F ing Loser.

Latest resources

Back