Today's Update from NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G200_PILOT

Due to the overwhelming response of all employees, there will be no need for either furloughs or layoffs at this time.

Great news for ALL of the pilots at NetJets!

We went from 700 pilots too many to just 90 pilots.

Great job everyone!

Proud to be a NJA'er....

I was not in danger of a furlough, but I know many of my friends were. I figured it was LEAST i could do to take 4 floating days non-paid per month and opted'in.

Glad we made it happen.

B19.....I accept your apology and your surrender.

Where were the most people from, LOA or buyout? The LOA is just a furlough on better terms. Which is a good thing.

Where were the most people from, LOA or buyout? The LOA is just a furlough on better terms. Which is a good thing.

LOA is not like a furlough as it was voluntary and NOBODY was forced to take an LOA. NetJets IS the greatest aviation company in the world and I'm proud to fly for them.

Good for you guys!

There were multiple types of LOAs being offered. One type was like a furlough on better terms. Pilots had the option of taking that "first" or "last" preference (meaning, either because they wanted the time away --"first preference" -- or in lieu of a furlough -- "last preference"). That bid has not closed, but it would seem to me that if we are not going to furlough we are also not going to award any "last preference." Other LOAs have been awarded to folks have applied (everything from a few days to a full year). But those LOAs are quite different from a furlough.

This must be a sad day for B19...he's been proven wrong AGAIN. Can I get a "pooooooorrrrrrrrr B19" from everybody?

I can tell you that I would've been one of the first to go (last class at NJA), and I'm greatly appreciative of the efforts of everyone at NJ...top to bottom.

This is truly a different company, and I'm proud to be apart of the family.

Latest resources

Back