Today is a very important day!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flyingdutchman said:
Will I ever give up my Dutch passport? No, never!
Holy crap - you're actually Dutch? And here I was laughing at the hilariousness of your username, but I think I had it all wrong. LOL!

Ey biggie D,

;)

Nice avater!

Ailerongirl said:
Gonna lay the smackdown on me huh? *grin* I'll tell you what...I'll be OU and you be *your* UT and now let's try that smackdown :p

(sorry...so mean I know...I couldn't resist though! *hug*)

Ouch! Kicked in the nuts! :D

IFlyGC said:
You guys/gals really P*SS me off with this "I hate foreigners" cr*p.
I don't remember anyone at all on this thread saying they hate anyone. I haven't witnessed any xenophobia whatsoever. Don't be so dam* sensitive.

Flyingdutchman its typical

"Dutch and English people die for your country as we speak buddy, while fighting your war, and without being US citizens."

Just the way you said "your country " and "your war" makes me feel happy that you would be here .What is it to you a borrowed country ? whats the dutch motto "What have you done for me lately ?" as long as you are here its our country . I would wager a bet if I spouted off in your homeland like you your fellow country men would just love me right? Enjoy the ride one day its over and time to get off . Vavso

Oh and ailerongirl you are naieve Why is it that landords charge a security deposit?? I am a landlord and know first hand what happens in SOME rentals. vavso

Last edited:
"I am full up to the throat with foreigners who come and pitch a tent here and wind up speaking in only their native tongue, bad mouthing the country in any form and then running down to Western Union to ship a bag of $ home to honduras,Turkey , India or 200 other countries."

Because they all do that. Anything else you need to get of your chest, Xenoboy?

Dizel8

you must live in a wheat field certainly not a major city.If you do you must be blind . Where I live there are lines out the door on Friday afternoons with people sending money orders to places like south america and jamaica . Money that is earned here is sent out of country . Wow I wonder why our economy is suffering.I can only say we are a doomed nation with the way some of you think . Next time you are in a foreign land start spouting smack about the govt and see how welcomed you are . Vavso

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back