Today is a very important day!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vavso,

Show this topic to your grandparents.. I’m sure they will be proud at ya.. I’m also sure that I’m glad for them that back in their days your fellow country man where more civilized towards them.. (unlike you at this moment)

You are correct about one thing doh,
It's OUR war, not yours (that’s the way we feel about it anyway). So I apologize for saying that..

Other then that, serious get real buddy, and work on your attitude, cos it won't get you far..

Vavso said:
Oh and ailerongirl you are naieve Why is it that landords charge a security deposit?? I am a landlord and know first hand what happens in SOME rentals. vavso
Thanks for at least correcting yourself that time. You're right...it will happen in SOME rentals...but not all, and that's what you implied in your original post. Just as I am sure there are SOME legal residents that wouldn't stand up and fight for the country that gives them a home. In both instances it's not something to be proud of.

Oh, and before you go calling me naive...try spelling it correctly. :D

Its 12:48 am and I just worked 12 hours

while we are on the subject of spelling let me help the Dutchman do good on that all important american job interview . AND is AND not EN and cause is cause not cos,though is though not doh. This is not a knock on you so do not take it as such . I appreciate the fact you are learning our language its a very respectable thing to do.
On another note you can take my opinion as a bad attitude or take it however you like I only expect visitors to treat my country with respect as I would in his or her country Unlike others I am not giving him a pass with that "your war" crap... its insulting. vavso

Last edited:
"while we are on the subject of spelling let me help the Dutchman do good on that all important american job interview"

----------

I didn’t know American was hiring again? oh well.. ;)

"whats the dutch motto "What have you done for me lately ?"
-----

Nope, You ehhh I mean your grandparents (1944/45) have done enough for us. And that's why we will be supporting you guys - as always – if you ask us.. And I'm proud at that fact..

Guess who was patrolling new York airspace together with the us air force sept 12 2001 ??

(hint: first letter is a D… Air force)

"as long as you are here its our country"
------

Doh!

"I would wager a bet if I spouted off in your homeland like you your fellow country men would just love me right?"
-------------------

Although there are a lot of gay’s in my home country at the moment, they won’t love ya right away… However, as said before, you would be more then welcome, providing you have the right to live and work in the EU

"Enjoy the ride one day its over and time to get off . Vavso"
-----------

Thanks buddy.

Friendly regards, from a 21 y/old Dutchman (PIC BE-200 and F/O Citation) have fun in your Cessna 150, get used to it, you’ll stay in it for a lonnnngg time with that attitude

My advice >>> learn something from some older (real aka mature) pilot’s at this website, like 99% of your fellow Americans are...

Last edited:
Di' me con quien andas, y te di ere quien eres.

Con, en, whatever. Cos I don't care.

The thread regards foriegn students needing a security clearance. The fact remains that the students require the clearance. That it's justified is a matter of opinion, though opinions that it's not justified have no rational basis, and are certainly in the minority. In fact, I believe this thread began with a rant and a whine from someone misinformed on the topic, who continued to rant about it despite several suggestions and links that would help clarify that person's misunderstanding.

Then it drifted to selfrighteous drivel regarding the efficacy of legal alienship, citizenship, and quite apparently, indirectly the amount of sleep that certain regulars had last night. Give it a rest.

guess i don't threat ya with respect eh?.. ok..

[/whatever] (learn how to READ buddy) [whatever]

Re: grammar and spelling errors..

I know and I’m working on it..

I speak and write 5 languages how about yourself?

Last edited:
Dutchboy

How about we wager who makes more Cash big mouth .I bet you $1,000 bucks right now I triple your yearly salary. And I own my own plane jerkoff. I spend more $ on fuel a day in my plane than you make in a day You are a f/o radio operator button pusher .
Sad thing is I was complimenting you on your english. As far as languages I speak 3 .

Last edited:
"I spend more $ on fuel a day in my plane than you make in a day You are a f/o radio operator button pusher ."

------------
You have to pay for fuel; while I get paid to burn it..

Congrats buddy! that must be great.. I love the fact that many people in this country own a airplane! good for you! fly safe and enjoy..

Need a Dutch pilot ? [/flame]

Last edited:
I don't jerk off.. Got a US girl doing that stuff for me.. So no worries!

Why don't you, buy me (you are the old old rich guy, although you don’t act like one) a beer, and well talk about it? ;)

P.M. me

next time your in New York I 'll take you in my "152" then you can buy the beer. We can work on CRM Vavso

Latest resources

Back