• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To the Gulfstream crew at TEB...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know much about the 60 but they don't seem to be rolling off the assembly line real fast.

I love this site.:D :laugh: Waaay to much heat from some of you fellas.

All this talk about Gulfstreams, Hawkers and Citations is very entertaining but I still prefer the 30 year old beauty that I fly. Mmo on the Falcon 10 is .87 and we can do .83-.86 day in and day out. Not to mention the hydraulic controls that make it handle like a fighter. (Oh yeah, it's based on one.) They are a joy to fly and I dont know what else can match the 10's performance and short field capability. I dont get to watch the PFD's and MFD's but I feel pretty good about the Falcon's LRT's. (little round things)

FA10Driver said:
All this talk about Gulfstreams, Hawkers and Citations is very entertaining but I still prefer the 30 year old beauty that I fly. Mmo on the Falcon 10 is .87 and we can do .83-.86 day in and day out. Not to mention the hydraulic controls that make it handle like a fighter. (Oh yeah, it's based on one.) They are a joy to fly and I dont know what else can match the 10's performance and short field capability. I dont get to watch the PFD's and MFD's but I feel pretty good about the Falcon's LRT's. (little round things)

What range do you have on those?

FA10Driver said:
Try on a Falcon 50EX, even better performance, same great handling qualities, and it'll do .85 at FL410...

I hope I get the opportunity to fly the 50EX some day. I've heard great things about them as with all of the Falcons.

As to the range of the Falcon 10, we plan for 1700nm with reserves.

Not doing .85! Or even ".83 to .86" as you stated earlier.

I flew a Falcon 10 for a couple of years, 1700nm might be possible with a good tailwind or to dry tanks, but not in normal operations. How much fuel do you land with?

FA10Driver said:
As to the range of the Falcon 10, we plan for 1700nm with reserves.

Latest resources

Back