Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To Skywest pilots: what's your problem with Mesaba?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Every airline trains with pax on board... it's called IOE...

Not when the guy in the right seat has 200 hours. It's called training someone who a year ago didn't know what "rotate" meant. IOE is supposed to be about airline specific operations and the aircraft, not training on the basics.

This is the dumbest post in this thread. Why would anyone want to be in SLC unless you're a Joseph Smith Enthusiast (not that there's anything wrong with that). There are nicer cities out there; where you don't get ostracized from society if you don't think Joseph Smith is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

You can't deny that that SLC is the companies baby. We lost some Delta block hours, but instead of lines being reduced in SLC, they're reduced in DEN and ORD. Maybe it's us. Maybe we in the other bases are just a little tired of the Salt Lake-centric attitude.

I won't deny that SLC gets the best flying out there. But if your a person that likes the outdoors, SLC is not a bad place to be based. Come on skiing 25 min away. DEN can't say that. Sh*t, 25 min from DEN and your still on the rd that goes to the airport.

This thread is the best. Oh, Yeaaah!!!!!!!! Raise your hand if you actually read all of the posts. lol

I read them all.

:cartman: Screw you guys, I'm going home.

The real answer to your question is, the pilot that flipped you off only saw the first part of your company's name. He didn't see the "ba" at the end. He's sorry for the confusion.

Well since your a "2nd generation corporate pilot" your mommy and/or daddy must not have been able to hack it in 121 flying either. I'd stay in the General Aviation forum. It's probally more your speed.

this is fanfriggentastic!!!!!.....

The real answer to your question is, the pilot that flipped you off only saw the first part of your company's name. He didn't see the "ba" at the end. He's sorry for the confusion.

BAAM!....2 for 2...today is a good day

Originally Posted by MesabaDriver
Well since your a "2nd generation corporate pilot" your mommy and/or daddy must not have been able to hack it in 121 flying either. I'd stay in the General Aviation forum. It's probally more your speed.

this is fanfriggentastic!!!!!.....

Yeah, I love this coming from the "put it on daddy's card" gang. Enjoy your turkey day at IHOP.

Latest resources

Back