Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To Skywest pilots: what's your problem with Mesaba?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Originally Posted by MesabaDriver
Well since your a "2nd generation corporate pilot" your mommy and/or daddy must not have been able to hack it in 121 flying either. I'd stay in the General Aviation forum. It's probally more your speed.

Yeah, I love this coming from the "put it on daddy's card" gang. Enjoy your turkey day at IHOP.

put it on daddy's card??? Ha if you only knew....

The reason Skywest pilots have a problem with Mesaba is that they're trying to kill off their own flight attendants. It's just not right.

Mesaba SF34 near Traverse City on Jul 30th 2009, sole cabin crew incapacitated
A Mesaba Saab 340B on behalf of Northwest Airlines, registration N452XJ performing flight XJ-3194/NW-3194 from Detroit,MI to Marquette,MI (USA) with 30 passengers, two flight crew and one flight attendant, was enroute at FL200 about 25nm east of Traverse City,MI, when the flight crew heard somebody knocking on the cockpit door. As a precaution the captain rang the flight attendant's phone, a passenger picked up and reported, that the sole flight attendant appeared to be "no longer coherent" and completed a number of unusual activities. The captain advised the passenger to guide the flight attendant to a seat and stow the service cart that was blocking the aisle. The captain subsequently alerted ATC of the medical emergency on board. Prior to landing the captain coordinated with a passenger, that all passengers and the flight attendant were seated and buckled in. The airplane landed safely. The NTSB reported, that following the landing the airplane was met by medical and law enforcement services.

Last edited:
FROM cjdriver;1910771 I'm not Skywest, but I hate Mesaba. Crappy airline from a customer standpoint, unethical, and they train with pax on board. I've also seen them do some really bad flying. Just saying]

65+ years without a fatality!!!! Yea, thats some really bad flying you f&&king retard!!!! Go back in your hole!! Mom should turn your computer off for a week!!

FROM cjdriver;1910771 I'm not Skywest, but I hate Mesaba. Crappy airline from a customer standpoint, unethical, and they train with pax on board. I've also seen them do some really bad flying. Just saying]

65+ years without a fatality!!!! Yea, thats some really bad flying you f&&king retard!!!! Go back in your hole!! Mom should turn your computer off for a week!!

Hey budd, haha. cjdriver suckered you in with that. hahaha! That was funny! You felt for it. You were kidding, right cjdriver? hahaha!

We had a ramper in CVG who used to finish his salute with the finger. I gave it right back to him. When I got called in, I told them I gave him exactly the same salute he gave me. I told them i thought that was his definition of a proper salute. I never heard another word about it. And I never got that from him again. I thought it was funny as H!

Latest resources

Back