time for a new flight case!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great just what I need a Jinxed bag...I hope that isn't trure

Max I think you got the wrong idea. Any bag you order is custom made to fit the options you select. However if they have a return for whatever reason it is they sometimes offer them for a discounted price.

I myself have one of the bags and 4, 2 inch binders and am very pleased with the product.

Hope that clears it up for you

I would recommend Strongbags.com, they are new in the business and they offer pilot cases from Korchmar, and the one I've got from US Luggage that has lasted me 9 years. I just bought one of their rollerbags and a new Korchmar case, and it is KICK @#$! I got the leather one with the straps. HINT: Enter the discount code "Pilotcase" for an additional $20 off (Don't tell them I told you). FREE shipping on the pilot cases as well. Can't beat that.

Great customer service, and they ship within 2 days.

Last edited:
I would recommend Strongbags.com, they are new in the business and they offer pilot cases from Korchmar, and the one I've got from US Luggage that has lasted me 9 years. I just bought one of their rollerbags and a new Korchmar case, and it is KICK @#$! I got the leather one with the straps. HINT: Enter the discount code "Pilotcase" for an additional $20 off (Don't tell them I told you). FREE shipping on the pilot cases as well. Can't beat that.

Great customer service, and they ship within 2 days.

Is the Korchmar case you refer to the, 'Product Name: Korchmar 617PZ Leather Flight Kit'? If so even after the $20 off it is still $70 more expensive at www.strongbags.com vs www.outermarker.com. If it is a different product than I would be very curious to hear the differences as I am in the market myself. Do we need these bags in hand before showing up to training (? for SWA pilots)? Thanks, klr

Just dont buy the Purdy Neat flight bag. It is a piece of junk and mine is falling apart 36 months after I bought it and ready for the trash bin.

Hey WSCRJ, that was a weird name but I checked out the site. Bought a PNT bag. Process was easy & he gives the embroidered handle for free! Free shipping, too. . . Sells Scott bags but I already had a kit.
Thanks for the referral

Is the Korchmar case you refer to the, 'Product Name: Korchmar 617PZ Leather Flight Kit'? If so even after the $20 off it is still $70 more expensive at www.strongbags.com vs www.outermarker.com. If it is a different product than I would be very curious to hear the differences as I am in the market myself. Do we need these bags in hand before showing up to training (? for SWA pilots)? Thanks, klr

KLR,

It is a different product, I bought the one here. The model number was KC1003. Best case I have ever had, and no you don't need a pilot case before you go to training.

PS - Try not to piss off the bar waitress at the Rennaissance. You'll find out when you get there! Issues...

Last edited:
Last week in SMF I saw a SWA F/O with what could very well be the most hideous flight bag in aviation history. It was constructed out of shiny aluminum treadplate just like the tool boxes you see in the back of pickup trucks. The thing will probably last forever but geez was it ugly. I had to suppress a laugh & comment as he strode by with that thing.

Now,now..just because your boyfriend,I'm sorry ,"life partner" ,didn't kiss you goodbye this morning is no reason to act that way.Mine is diamond plate-I get comments all the time,like "Will you make me one ?" The guy at the Stopover Store asked if I had a card.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.I won't supress a laugh when the stitches break and the leather cracks on your Scott bag or the de-ice fluid soaked bottom falls out of your Office Depot vinyl n' cardboard special.

Now,now..just because your boyfriend,I'm sorry ,"life partner" ,didn't kiss you goodbye this morning is no reason to act that way.Mine is diamond plate-I get comments all the time,like "Will you make me one ?" The guy at the Stopover Store asked if I had a card.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.I won't supress a laugh when the stitches break and the leather cracks on your Scott bag or the de-ice fluid soaked bottom falls out of your Office Depot vinyl n' cardboard special.

Awful touchy about your ugly flight bag, aren't you? Doesn't surprise me...seeing where your taste in trucks lies. With a color like that you probably question your own manhood.

As far as de-ice fluid...my flight bag has never seen the tarmac. I'm on a jet that's large enough to use a jetway. Maybe someday you'll be on one. But ditch that ugly flight bag first.

Awful touchy about your ugly flight bag, aren't you? Doesn't surprise me...seeing where your taste in trucks lies. With a color like that you probably question your own manhood.

As far as de-ice fluid...my flight bag has never seen the tarmac. I'm on a jet that's large enough to use a jetway. Maybe someday you'll be on one. But ditch that ugly flight bag first.

Ha ha ha--You funny ! I'm so IMPRESSED ! My jet DOES use a jetbridge,400 hz AC,too .Whatsa matter-some hot rodder make you feel um,"inadequate" driving your Miata ?

Latest resources

Back