• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

time for a new flight case!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have had a Tumi for 12 years, it looks new still. It has a life time warrenty so when the little wheels wear out once a year they send me new ones for free. I spent like $400 for it but I like to buy the right item once and keep it as opposed to replacing it every couple of years.

So, of all the cases you guys have experience with, which one do you like better? Scott, Coyote, or Jepp?

I'm on my second Jeppesen bag. The handle broke on my first and they sent me new one. The second handle broke as well.

I rigged it with a "home-made" handle from the hardware store. It works for now, but I will never by a Jeppesen bag again.

A couple of years ago I got a Korchmar bag (spelling may not be right...it's up in the pilot office right now). Ran a search on the web and found one that was equal to some of the Scott bags and went for about $50 cheaper. Good leather, still in good shape, have plenty of room still and it works in the 737 just fine. Good luck...

I emailed those guys. They never responded....well I got an automated response that said they will be in touch. They never were.

Guess I'll buy the Scott.

Almost the same thing happened to me, but they responded after I bought the Scott. Has anyone put the Skid Plates on their scott bag?

Ya... I went with the Scott and it's been great so far!! I didn't bother getting the skid plate, but my bag doesn't drag off my roller board so I shouldn't need them.

Latest resources

Back